True Lies & Cobra - Small Screen Re-Boots

DragonClaws

DragonClaws

It appears Sylvester Stallone is considering re-booting Cobra for the small screen. With Digital Service constantly hungry for new content, it seems no stone is being left unturned in the search for new material.

“That (conceit) was what if Bruce Springsteen had a gun? That was rock n’ roll meets drama. That should have been another franchise because that character was so cool. And I blew it. My personal life got in the way. But we’re trying to bring it back as a streaming TV series. Bring out the zombie squad. I’m long gone, but the idea is really good,” said Stallone.

Stallone's friend and former box-fficie rival Arnold Schwazengger filmogrpahy is also being raided for ideas. With True Lie rumoured to be getting the serial-action treatment next?. It appears new streaming giant Disney+ are the ones behind this idea?.

Source- https://theactionelite.com/true-lies-to-become-tv-series/

While appearing on Collider Live to discuss his upcoming Netflix film Rim of the World, McG revealed the TV show is now in the works at Disney+ stating “Well right now my new thing for television is I’m doing True Lies at Disney+. Which is exciting. I’m writing that one, which is very exciting, because I’m so passionate about that story where you think you know your partner but you don’t.”

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived