Police Tactical Unit(PTU機動部隊)-Raymond Lam,Charlene Choi,Alex Fong,Patrick Tam

galvatron1976

galvatron1976

Raymond Lam and Charlene Choi’s “PTU” Competes Against TVB

It’s an exciting time for Hong Kong television—TVB and its competitor ViuTV are airing two different dramas focusing on the same police unit—the police tactical unit (PTU).

ViuTV’s Police Tactical Unit <PTU機動部隊>, a co-production between EEG and China’s Youku, is a 30-episode regular drama series starring Raymond Lam (林峯) and Charlene Choi (蔡思貝) as members of the PTU. Much like TVB’s version, Police Tactical Unit follows the lives and missions of PTU officers. Police Tactical Unit has a star-studded supporting cast, including Alex Fong Chung-sun (方中信), Louis Cheung (張繼聰), Irene Wan (溫碧霞), Kingdom Yuen (苑瓊丹), Lam Suet (林雪), Emotion Cheung (張錦程), and Patrick Tam (譚耀文), his first Hong Kong television drama in 20 years.

Police Tactical Unit, which premiered on ViuTV on May 9th, is Charlene’s first television drama and Raymond’s first television drama wearing a police uniform. Raymond shared, “I’ve worn a uniforms for period dramas, and while it’s not my first time playing a police officer, this is my first time wearing a police uniform.”

On her experience with filming Police Tactical Unit, Charlene said, “I had to wear a short wig for the character, and almost injured my face during an explosion scene. Fortunately, I only sustained bruises.”

The drama stars Raymond Lam as the PTU officer Ko Ka-sing, who used to be an undercover cop. Despite his differences with PTU sergeant Ho Wai-ling (Charlene Choi) and team leader Lau Kin-fai (Alex Fong), the trio make a formidable team.

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/raymond-lam-and-charlene-chois-ptu-competes-against-tvb/

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived