Coming soon...

Marcos Ocaña

Marcos Ocaña
COMING SOON... 571 PAGES FULL OF UNSEEN MATERIAL. DISCOVER BRUCE LEE AS HE HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE. COMPLETELY BILINGUAL ENGLISH / SPANISH.

TEASER BANNER.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DragonClaws

Sounds impressive, is this a biography?, or will it be focus on a certian part of Lee's life?.

Marcos Ocaña

Hi everybody:

It is a great pleasure for me to be able to present the first images of "BRUCE LEE. THE SILENT FLUTE", my last work. Pending to finish the very last details before printing, the work is practically finished after an exhausting designing process due to the amount of material it contains.

Once again I must give heartfelt thanks to all who have already booked their copy blindly, without knowing the subject or having seen the cover. It supposes an enormous happiness the confidence that you have placed in my work and is an extra addition to my enormous desire that you like and feel surprised by the book. I am convinced that it will not disappoint the fans.

In recent years I have managed to amass what is possibly the largest existing collection of totally unpublished documents related to the great dream of Bruce Lee: The Silent Flute. Reports, official documents, personal writings, both manuscripts and typed, notes, letters, transcripts of work meetings, contracts... that constitute a true treasure of collecting for any historian, but also lovers of cinema, Jeet Kune Do and the philosophy of Bruce Lee. This was his great dream, which he pursued for years, and the work of documenting all that trip has been huge, but really unique and special. An episode hardly referenced and almost forgotten about the life of Bruce Lee, curiously his greatest personal ambition for years, finally in all of its glorious splendor and amazingly detailed. I can assure that 75% of the information contained in this book sees the light for the first time. And you can enjoy all of this in the original English, also transcribed into English for easier reading and translated into Spanish.

Discover Bruce Lee like you have never seen him before. All contrasted, verified and with the rigor and seriousness that the Bruce Lee fans deserve. Full of data, dates, details, information, curiosities... Stories and information that rewrite history. You can see documents that were speculated if they were real or just a rumor, things that we have always heard about, but even their existence was unknown, and a Bruce Lee much more human and real.

THE BOOK IS COMPLETELY BILINGUAL: ENGLISH / SPANISH. 570 pages.

All orders and information must be made through the email bld1970@yahoo.es and I ask for your patience in getting an answer or if I do not explain myself much in the answers by email, but the volume of work to finalize everything is huge and exhausting and I want to do things very well.

The book will be ready this summer, probably June, but I do not want to put extra pressure on myself and that's why I ask for patience to everyone I inform or everyone who has already placed a reservation. The personalized editions are something handmade and take a long time (they depend on the craftsman) and they have to do everything at the same time due to printing issues, so on May 31st I will close the reservation period of personalized copies and it will no longer be ready to order with your name printed. For more information about all this, please write to the email bld1970@yahoo.es

Thank you again for your support because as I always say, thanks to you and your support I can keep doing things. If you know of someone who might be interested, please pass along this message or redirect them to the email so they do not miss the opportunity.

Best to you

Marcos Ocana

BANNER-AGOTADO.jpg

TEASER-BANNER b.jpg

Marcos Ocaña

The price depends on what edition you're interested in. Please send an email to bld1970@yahoo.es for all the information and details. Thanks

Archived