Please help id´ing this movie (pictures inside)

Guest thundered mantis

Guest thundered mantis

I´ve seen a couple of youtube modern kung fu video clips that had me "woahh!" Asked the uploader (rdenn sifu :D ) what movie or TV series they are taken from, but unfortunately he doesn´t know. As links aren´t allowed here, I´ll just post the youtube titles (of course, they aren´t the titles of the movies, just "made up" titles from rdenn to allow categorizing the films). If any good samaritan may look at the clips and identify. Only thing we know it´s probably a taiwanese production. I think I´ve spotted the two stars as Jimmy Lin and Shi Xiao Long (aka Tommy Sik Siu Lung). Here are screencaps taken from the clips (sorry for quality):

vlcsnap91597lo7.th.png

vlcsnap6822qy1.th.png

Is this boy Shi Xia Long (aka Tommy Sik)? on the movie his character is called "Jun"

vlcsnap29883dc4.th.png

vlcsnap91062bw1.th.png

Is this guy Jimmy Lin?

Other people appearing on the clips (I think the guy with glasses and long hair could be Lo Suk Fong?):

vlcsnap39212qm3.th.png

vlcsnap40462li9.th.png

vlcsnap91774tu6.th.png

vlcsnap39045mp5.th.png

Those are the youtube title clips:

"New kung kids fight clip"

"New kung fu kids"

In case I´m right with the actors´ name, I checked their filmographies and found only three common appereances: Shaolin Popeye, Chivalrous Legend and Heavengly Legend. But, judging for what I´ve read, I don´t think the title I´m looking for can be any of the three. Anyone knows about the movie?

Thanks for reading!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thundered mantis

Thanks to help from Doug Sulpy, from Asian DVD Guide forum, I finally managed to find this movie. You can see the DVD here

OK comedy, with three nice fights (the best two are the ones from the clips). I´m posting in case anyone is interested in this.

Archived