what is this movie?

Guest Megaloman

Guest Megaloman

i've had this movie in my collection a long time, but don't quite know the name of it-

Peacock Prince

if anyone can help me out, and let me know if it's available on DVD, that would be great. i'd transfer my copy, but it's third gen, at least.

David

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragon herb

You link the cover as "Peacock Prince" = alias for "Peacock King". That's the movie I guess, haven't seen it myself but it's aviable on DVD and it has a sequel (Saga of the Phoenix), been a bit curious of these for some time.

Guest Megaloman

that's the title, but it's not the Yuen Biao movie, by any means. i asked someone to translate it many years ago, and that's the title he told me.

wish i could be of more help. it's not a big studio picture, though there are a surprising amount of effects in it.

David

Guest Megaloman

we are getting closer! that's her alright, though not KUNG FU WONDER CHILD. it's in a similar vein- a good angel (female) and an evil demon (male) fall in love and have a baby. both sides want the baby.

Lin plays "Little Flying Dragon" in this one. it's just wild.

David

Guest kungfusamurai

The person on the cover appears to have Japanese swords. Could it be a Japanese-made fantasy/action film, not one from HK or Taiwan?

KFS

Guest Megaloman

it's definitely a Taiwan movie- i know enough Japanese and Cantonese and Mandarin to tell the difference, plus it's WAY more action packed than most Japanese fantasy flicks (i.e. LEGEND OF EIGHT SAMURAI).

thanks for all the help, i don't think it's CHILD OF PEACH either.

David

Archived