Rare Bruce Lee interview by Harry Martin

newgen2005

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, laagi said:

@newgen2005 an incredible find! Thank you very much for sharing. BUT where's the rest?

Also Bruce's expression at the end says more than a thousand words...

Sadly that is all of it. Here is the source. I guess the Bruce Lee interview has been trimmed!

https://archive.org/details/KCRASP017HarryMartinInterviewsVol2X264

DragonClaws

Great post @newgen2005, thanks for sharing the video here on the forum's. Do you know who up-loaded this onto YouTube?.

With Mike Moh playing BL from this very era of his career, the release of this footage is perfect timing. I've seen shot's of BL on the push bike, but never knew it was taken from an interview he did.

DragonClaws

Has anyone noticed that Bruce Lee's put his name on the push bike?, or was it a gift from the studio?.

DragonClaws
On 4/26/2019 at 8:30 PM, newgen2005 said:

Sadly that is all of it. Here is the source. I guess the Bruce Lee interview has been trimmed!

It will have been shortened before it was up-loaded onto YouTube. Still, hats off to who-ever posted it on a public site.

DragonClaws

Finger's crossed, we may get to see some more of U.S T.V appearance?s.

Anyone here got a complete list of his appearances on local U.S T.V stations, before he got his Green Hornet gig?.

DragonClaws

From Bruce Lee Lives Forum...

Did the Estate/Private Collector get to the interview first?, just like some of the HKTVB footage that now removes BL.

Here is the response I got this morning regarding the full Harry Martin interview with Bruce Lee.

Hi Steve,

I’m glad you were able to view and enjoy the clip of Bruce Lee. Unfortunately that is the entire interview we have in our collection. It may have been edited down from a longer interview but unfortunately we do not have that in our collections (though I wish we did!).

Best regards, 

Center for Sacramento History
551 Sequoia Pacific Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95811

TheFlyingPanda

This was cool! never seen this interview, would be great to include as an extra on the Green Hornet Blu-ray. Thanks for the post. 

Archived