This is all I've seen from this decade

Iron_Leopard

Iron_Leopard

2010: Ip Man 2, True Legend, Reign of Assassins, 14 Blades, Legend of the Fist: Return of Chen Zen

2011: Shaolin, Wu Xia, The Lost Bladesman

2012: Wu Dang

2013: Special ID, The Grandmaster 

2014: Rise of the Legend, Kung Fu Killer, Brotherhood of Blades

2015: Ip Man 3, The Final Master

2016: Call of Heroes, Sword Master

2017:  God of War

2018:

Should I be banned from this site for not being a true fan and seeing every movie that's released?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rodolphe Dux
37 minutes ago, Iron_Leopard said:

2010: Ip Man 2, True Legend, Reign of Assassins, 14 Blades

2011: Shaolin, Wu Xia, The Lost Bladesman

2012: 

2013: Special ID

2014: Rise of the Legend, Kung Fu Killer, Brotherhood of Blades

2015: Ip Man 3

2016: Call of Heroes, Sword Master

2017:  

2018:

Should I be banned from this site for not being a true fan and seeing every movie that's released?

Of course not I hope! But you did watch some good ones! Brotherhood of blades is excellent, you should try the sequel. I envy you you have so many good movies to discover, good times ahead. My recommandations :

- Spl 2

- Let the bullets fly

- Firestorm

- The night comes for us

- detective dee

- paradox

- Sword Master

- legend of the fist

- undisputed 2 - 3

Cheers

Iron_Leopard
26 minutes ago, Rodolphe Dux said:

Of course not I hope! But you did watch some good ones! Brotherhood of blades is excellent, you should try the sequel. I envy you you have so many good movies to discover, good times ahead. My recommandations :

- Spl 2

- Let the bullets fly

- Firestorm

- The night comes for us

- detective dee

- paradox

- Sword Master

- legend of the fist

- undisputed 2 - 3

Cheers

Oh wait I have seen Legend of the Fist. I figured there were a few I forgot about.

No recommendation for The Grandmaster?

Rodolphe Dux
58 minutes ago, Rodolphe Dux said:

- Spl 2

- Let the bullets fly

- Firestorm

- The night comes for us

- detective dee

- paradox

- Sword Master

- legend of the fist

- undisputed 2 - 3

Cheers

For sure, that’s only the firsts that come in mind, The Grandmaster is definitely another excellent one to watch even if it’s a bit different than the above.

6 hours ago, Rodolphe Dux said:

The Grandmaster is definitely another excellent one to watch even if it’s a bit different than the above.

That`s indeed worth checking out. Not so action packed but addictive film...

Drunken Monk

I loved The Brink, but it seems it got mixed reactions. Give it a go.

I don't think seeing few films from the last decades makes you any less of a fan. There are more than a few people on these boards that prefer to stick with the kung fu films of yesteryear rather than new releases.

One Armed Boxer
On 4/21/2019 at 3:27 PM, Iron_Leopard said:

Yes.  Please ensure you've watched a minimum of 10 martial arts movies released within this decade by 12:00am PST 30th April if you wish to retain an active profile on the forum.

Members will post random questions about the movies you watch, which you must answer correctly, so as to prove there's been no funny business.

Iron_Leopard
3 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Yes.  Please ensure you've watched a minimum of 10 martial arts movies released within this decade by 12:00am PST 30th April if you wish to retain an active profile on the forum.

Members will post random questions about the movies you watch, which you must answer correctly, so as to prove there's been no funny business.

Well I did watch another last night. "The Final Master (2015)". My list is slowly growing. 

One Armed Boxer
5 minutes ago, Iron_Leopard said:

Well I did watch another last night. "The Final Master (2015)". My list is slowly growing. 

Good stuff!  I know a lot of people on here didn't like it, but I have a soft spot for 'Iron Protector'....thought it was great unpretentious fun, and plenty of kicks to the face are included.

Iron_Leopard

List has been updated with "Wu Dang", "The Grandmaster", and "God of War".

Now I'm starting to look like a true fan right?

Archived