Behind the scenes...

Drunken Monk

4 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

Angela Mao filming a Taiwanese tv show. I'm not sure of the name...

Thank you so much for this rare and beautiful picture !!

If I'm not mistaken, it must be from the series Book and Sword Chronicles, 1984, with Yu Tien Long as Chen Jia Luo. Angela Mao plays the role played by Louise Lee Si Kei in the TVB series Book and Sword with Adam Cheng.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Thank you so much for this rare and beautiful picture !!

If I'm not mistaken, it must be from the series Book and Sword Chronicles, 1984, with Yu Tien Long as Chen Jia Luo. Angela Mao plays the role played by Louise Lee Si Kei in the TVB series Book and Sword with Adam Cheng.

You're welcome, @ShawAngela!

Here are two more pictures from the same tv show...

1.png

2.png

• Like 4

Drunken Monk

Tsui Hark chatting to Jet Li's stunt double on the set of Once Upon a Time in China. Does anyone know who the double is? It doesn't seem to be Xin Xin Xiong.

OUATIC.PNG

• Like 4

Drunken Monk
28 minutes ago, sym8 said:

Never seen this movie,is it worth checking out?

I like it. It’s definitely goofy but the action is solid and it’s nice to see Collin Chou again.

• Like 1

TibetanWhiteCrane
7 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

Tsui Hark chatting to Jet Li's stunt double on the set of Once Upon a Time in China. Does anyone know who the double is? It doesn't seem to be Xin Xin Xiong.

Dee Dee Ku.

• Like 2

Seven Golden
On 1/3/2020 at 12:30 AM, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Dee Dee Ku.

That doesn't look like Dee Dee. Jet's main doubles on OUTAIC were Hung Yan-yan (as mentioned above) and Tony Ling Chi-wah.  The man in this photo looks like Paco Yick Tin-hung. Paco definitely worked on the third OUATIC film. Perhaps this photo is from that.

• Like 3

TibetanWhiteCrane
3 minutes ago, Seven Golden said:

That doesn't look like Dee Dee. Jet's main doubles on OUTAIC were Hung Yan-yan (as mentioned above) and Tony Ling Chi-wah.  The man in this photo looks like Paco Yick Tin-hung. Paco definitely worked on the third OUATIC film. Perhaps this photo is from that.

I think you might be right..... it looks like Paco.

• Like 3

TibetanWhiteCrane

And yes, it is a pic from part 3.... notice the rope netting on the windows, that's the scene with the oily floor ambush and all that. Or am I getting my movies mixed up here? Haven't seen these in a long ass time.

Edited by TibetanWhiteCrane
  • Like 3

Two behind the scenes stills from the making of Shootfighter II(1996), Directed by Paul Ziller(Back in Action).

Bolo Yeung with fellow actor, Martial Artist and weightlifter Vincent Cecere(Below)

Bolo-Yeung302.jpg

Shoootfighter II fight Choreographer John Salvitti(Left) with Bolo, and Bill Shaw(Right).

BoloSmile.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

On 4/19/2019 at 11:42 AM, Drunken Monk said:

This thread might not be everyone's cup of tea but I wanted a place to post any cool behind the scenes photos we stumble across. Martial arts movies only, of course. I'll get the ball rolling...

Police Story 3

Stunt.PNG

Fearless Hyena (2?)

2b5135a881610ef3f6617c0c1dbfd30d.jpg

Once Upon a Time in China

5f0d230b29937cbe9dfcfceb4ffee9d3.jpg

The 36th Chamber of Shaolin

36thbts.PNG

Righting Wrongs aka Above the Law

ATL.PNG

Outlaw Brothers

bts outlaw brothers02.jpg

Fist of Legend

FOL.PNG

Nice pics.  My cup of tea indeed.

• Like 2

Photo from the Eastern Condor's Canadian shoot, I was made aware of these image via HaiTien. Over on the Bruce Lee Lives Forum. I didnt know about this film having footage filmed abroad, until viewing the following Instagram post.

• Like 2

TibetanWhiteCrane
25 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Photo from the Eastern Condor's Canadian shoot, I was made aware of these image via HaiTien. Over on the Bruce Lee Lives Forum. I didnt know about this film having footage filmed abroad, until viewing the following Instagram post.

Really.... that's a bit funny cuz I made an inquiring post about the Canadian locations for EC the other day and you gave it a like. More importantly, where did you think the snow scenes with all the white people were shot?

• Like 3