Three by Lee Tso Nam - by Michael Worth

DragonClaws

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killer Meteor

I'm rather confused by his asertion that Enter the Game of Death is also Challenge of Death - they are two different films, and AFAK, Lee Tso Nam didn't work on the former.

TibetanWhiteCrane

More bullcrap misinformation. And for fuck's sake.... are we really still doing the "Steve James was in Enter the Game of Death"?!!!

DragonClaws
3 hours ago, Killer Meteor said:

I'm rather confused by his asertion that Enter the Game of Death is also Challenge of Death - they are two different films, and AFAK, Lee Tso Nam didn't work on the former.

2 hours ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

More bullcrap misinformation. And for fuck's sake.... are we really still doing the "Steve James was in Enter the Game of Death"?!!!

You could try contacting the author, see what he's says about the subject?. Worth doesnt appear to be someone who wants to spread mis-information around on purpose. Sure there's been a number of old school movies released as under the Challenge of Death title?, the John Liu movie fighting Ace being one of them.

I'm looking forward to his Lee Tso Nam book.

“I would say that of all the Kung Fu movies I’ve made, Eagle’s Claw is the finest… of all the actors I’ve worked with, I think Wang Dao is the best,” Lee told Eastern Heroes magazine in 1995. “We worked hard on [it], especially Wang Dao. He put a lot of ideas into the script and the fights.” Lee would direct Wang in a total of eight films, plus consult on two more films directed by others.  While they have not done a project together since Magic Sword in 1993, they remain very close, as shown in a photo taken with Lee biographer Worth in 2018.

Archived