Tribal: Get Out Alive (2019) - Zara Pythian, Ross O'Hennessy, Rachel Warren, Thomas Dodd

DragonClaws

DragonClaws

It's still early days on this Matt Routledge diretced production, and scripted by Vic Marke. Routledge is a long term indie director, and stunt performer. With recent work on Scott Adkins Avengement and Accident Man, and Stu Bennetts Vengeance 2. This production might fall more into the Horror/Thriller genre?. Thought I'd still post this information here for now though. With MartialArtist/actress Zara Pythian starring, and plenty of social media posts about action choreography. There's got to be some high-kicking action in there somewhere?. Either way, looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.

Elite military personnel Caitlin Ross retires from service after suffering from PTSD. Along with former team member and close friend Brad Johnson, they opted for the 'easy life' and now lead a small security firm. The company are hired by young, troublesome millionaire Richard Kenning to clear and secure the land and property he has recently inherited. Rumours and stories surrounding the land and buildings are dismissed until people start disappearing and the team end up locked in with no escape. It soon becomes apparent they are being hunted and the race is on to get out alive. - IMDB

MV5BYjYyNTY1MGItOWI0YS00NWE4LWI0NDctNDVj

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secret Executioner

With a title like that and being posted here, I expected this to be some exploitation mash-up, throwing in cannibals and Martial Arts. :sad:

DragonClaws
On 6/19/2019 at 6:42 PM, Secret Executioner said:

With a title like that and being posted here, I expected this to be some exploitation mash-up, throwing in cannibals and Martial Arts. :sad:

Looks to be more of a Horror/Martial Arts mash-up.

Secret Executioner

@DragonClaws Yeah, from the summary involving "people start[ing] disappearing", them being hunted and all, it seems more like a ghost/supernatural kind of horror. Or maybe they 'll go for a sort of slasher, though the last time I saw some fighting action in one of those, it was in a pretty terrible film (Busta Rhymes vs Michael Myers in Halloween: Resurrection anyone ?).

Archived