Black Widow (2021) - Scarlett Johansson, Florence Pugh, Rachel Weisz, David Harbour

AlbertV

56 minutes ago, Super Ninja said:

I really enjoyed it and am glad I decided to catch it on the big screen. Black Widow is easily in top five MCU films, next to the first Iron Man, Winter Soldier, Doctor Strange and first Avengers, think that was the one I liked the most. There's plenty of good action, the humor works (even if it takes over too much in the middle "family reunion" part) and it's really well paced. The stuntmen sure earned their money here as well as the screenwriters, who the hell can keep track of what all has happened in MCU so far?

Agreed. As much as she irritated me in Midsommar, she made me laugh here, guess that means she's a good actor. Also, she was kinda hot here, not an easy thing to be noticed when you're standing next to Scarlett.

She is great as Saraya-Jade Bevis aka Paige in Fighting with My Family and as an abused girlfriend to a punk kid in Liam Neeson's The Commuter

• Like 3

Super Ninja
19 hours ago, AlbertV said:

She is great as Saraya-Jade Bevis aka Paige in Fighting with My Family and as an abused girlfriend to a punk kid in Liam Neeson's The Commuter

Damn I watched both movies and somehow failed to recognize her. I don't remember seeing her in The Commuter, but Fighting with my Family was great fun and you are right, she was great there. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Super Ninja said:

I don't remember seeing her in The Commuter

Here she is in The Commuter :)

MV5BMGM0ZDM1ZmQtNDY3Ni00YzFkLWJlMjAtMWVm

• Like 3