Warrior: Bruce Lee’s Best Kung Fu Series Brought To Life By His Daughter Shannon Lee and Jonathan Tropper

SMK

Still waiting for more info on S03 which I highly anticipate! Production has apparently officially wrapped.

I found this rather unsettling quote from one of the producers. Which can be found at the end of below article. I mean that's a pretty shabby thing to say or am I overreacting?

https://www.kftv.com/news/2022/11/04/hbo-max-warrior-season-3-wraps-in-south-africa

• Like 4

Surprised this hasn't gotten any more attention actually. I mean I'm not one looking to bash a person or production. Lord knows it's been done one too many times. But this is just so blatant and in your face it makes me honestly pissed!

I'd love to hear what the stars of the show have to say about this. Let alone Shannon Lee who's a self proclaimed advocate when it comes to these things.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cognoscente said:

KFTV is a fairly obscure site. I can't imagine him having the guts to say something like this on IndieWire, Deadline or THR.

Well he could still play the "I've been misquoted" card I guess...

• Like 3