Warrior: Bruce Lee’s Best Kung Fu Series Brought To Life By His Daughter Shannon Lee and Jonathan Tropper

SMK

I would love to for there to be a season 3 & let's keep our fingers crossed that it happens! I only recently found out Andrew Koji also appeared in season 5 of the British TV series, Peaky Blinders where he plays a Chinese drug dealer. Interestingly, his character, Brilliant Chang is based on a real life figure. It seems a movie could be made just based on the real life exploits of Brilliant Chang. I for one would love to see it!

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Like 3

Who else is watching season 2? 6 episodes in and I'm really enjoying it! I've rarely been this excited for a new episode every week. If there won't be a season 3 I do  hope they can wrap it up in a satisfying manner.

BTW, is anybody close to production or knows somebody involved? I've been trying to get my hands on some props or crew items from this show eversince it first aired :blush

• Like 5

Looks like shit is about to really hit the fan. Now with only 3 episodes to go I wonder how they'll end this season!

BTW, I finally got my hands on some merch :laluot_29: Available only during the premiere of the show in Chinatown LA.

5f6e475e11a1342f4c2bcef6_Warrior-7.jpeg

• Like 3

Where my fellow fans of this series at? Anyway the last episode titled "Enter the Dragon" was awesome. It's exactly what you'd expect; it's full on war now! Can't believe we're one episode away from the season finale and if nobody picks this up end of the series. Come on Netflix or HBO.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, laagi said:

Where my fellow fans of this series at?

Currently trying to catch up with some episodes, finger's crossed someone puts up the money for a third season.

• Like 2

We need your help to ensure that one of these sees the value in taking on this piece of Martial Arts history as it's own.  Sign this petition today, mark your support and let the decision makers know how much love there is globally for WARRIOR!!

Save "Warrior" and get season 3 confirmed

Link- https://www.change.org/p/netflix-save-warrior-and-get-season-3-confirmed

• Like 3

This show would have been bigger  if it was on a bigger network. However, I'm glad so many people are now noticing it and hopefully we'll get it saved. 

• Like 5

On 12/14/2020 at 3:16 PM, bigrogie said:

There's some hope for a Season 3 of Warrior. :smile

https://screenrant.com/warrior-season-3-release-date-story-updates/ 

Fingers crossed, that they get the all clear to move ahead with Season 3. Too many Martial Arts themed shows get axed after the first of second seasons.

• Like 2

OpiumKungFuCracker

I'm still on season 1 onto episode 8. Do you guys think this is the most violent show on tv right now? Some of the kills are extremely brutal, almost like a slasher movie. Joe Taslim is so good in this. I love this man.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, OpiumKungFuCracker said:

I'm still on season 1 onto episode 8. Do you guys think this is the most violent show on tv right now? Some of the kills are extremely brutal, almost like a slasher movie. Joe Taslim is so good in this. I love this man.

Must be a top 3 for sure. The Boys on Amazon is pretty violent too.

• Like 4

DragonClaws
On 4/14/2021 at 11:39 AM, AlbertV said:

It's official...Season 3 of Warrior is happening, but it will be exclusively on HBOMax.

https://tvline.com/2021/04/14/warrior-renewed-season-3-hbo-max-cinemax-video/

Great news, everyone invovled in this show has done a superb job both infront and behind of the cameras.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

OpiumKungFuCracker

Holy shit a season 3? This is freaking huge, especially for a martial arts show that was at first a cinemax original and now on HBO. FUCK YES!!!  1970s Kung Fu Theater is back baby! 

• Like 2

DragonClaws
On 4/15/2021 at 8:55 AM, OpiumKungFuCracker said:

Holy shit a season 3? This is freaking huge, especially for a martial arts show that was at first a cinemax original and now on HBO. FUCK YES!!!  1970s Kung Fu Theater is back baby! 

I hope the third series its not the last season, its one of the best American produced Martial Arts shows.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Finally gained access to HBO Max, and went straight for this series on the get-go. I'm on pause at episode 5, and so far... F***ING INCREDIBLE!!! Rich of interesting characters (performed flawlessly by the cast), great TV cinematography, sets, costume design, and tons of awesome action (empty-hands, weapons; overall gory and graphic violence)!

• Like 3