whats the name of this ninja clip ?

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

if some one can help me find out the name of this movie or tv series please leave a comment or message me on here and let me know thanks https://www.facebook.com/457983971392542/videos/364318957756933/UzpfSTEwMDAwODMzNzQ5MDQ3NjoyMjg5NjA0NzY3OTk0MDg0/?comment_id=2289620497992511&notif_id=1553207284030912&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Technically speaking, it’s from Fujimaru of the Wind: The Childhood of a Ninja (少年忍者風のフジ丸 Shōnen Ninja Kaze no Fujimaru). It was a Toei anime series that ran 65 episodes from 1964 to 1965. According to wiki, the first 28 episodes were followed by a brief ”educational corner” with ninja master Masaaki Hatsumi explaining ninja techniques to (the lovely) Chiyoko Honma. As for the live action ninja clip shown, it must be one of Toei’s older ninja films.

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/少年忍者風のフジ丸

shaolin swords

@Takuma thanks for the info I appreciate it the clip was not animated maybe in the very beginning but that was about it so what your saying its a like half anime and half regular or something I don't know lol haaa am not really into animation the clip looked really good tho if you got the time can you please explain more thanks

what am trying to say is I think the animation part was just put in the beginning of the clip and the movie part with the ninja was a totally different movie ?

18 hours ago, shaolin swords said:

what am trying to say is I think the animation part was just put in the beginning of the clip and the movie part with the ninja was a totally different movie ?

That seems to be the case.

shaolin swords

so nobody knows the name of this flick some one has to know on here a know theres a lot of peoples with knowledge of these old black & white ninja flicks so if any one knows please help me out on here I would appreciate it thanks

odioustrident

I checked the Fujimaru DVD's last night and it really seems like these are educational shorts featuring Hatsumi's students. Some of the equipment and the students themselves appear in both the action footage and the educational footage.

shaolin swords

ok thanks for checking it out for me just double checking with you so its not a movie right ? damn am disappointed I was hoping it was a movie or tv series and can buy it on on dvd well thanks for the info much appreciated

odioustrident

They don't look like clips from a movie to me. There are however lots of good Toei ninja films from that time period before '64. Most of the below are available. I think the Shintaro movie is one out of the below that is really worth seeing.

Castle of Owls 1963

Edo Shinobu Seven Shadows 江戸忍法帖 七つの影 1963

Sasuke and Comedians 真田風雲録 1963

17 Ninjas 1963

Iga no Kagemaru 1963

Moonlight Shadow Scroll: 21 Eyes 月影忍法帖 二十一の眼 1963

Warrior of the Wind 1964

Third Ninja 1964

Onmitsu Kenshi ( Shintaro the Samurai AKA Detective Fencer ) 1964

Archived