Legacy of Lies (2019) - Scott Adkins, Anna Butkevych, Leon Sua, William Forsythe, John Hales

DragonClaws

DragonClaws

Another picture in the pipline, for one of the busiest men in contemporary action cinema, Scott Adkins. Written and Diretected by Adrian Bol.

An ex-MI6 agent is thrown back into the world of espionage and high stakes to uncover the shocking truth about operations conducted by unknown secret services. -IMDB

MV5BODY2Y2QyMGItOGFjYi00ZTZiLWIwMzQtNDY0

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

DragonClaws

Looks like Legacy of Lies just got an Action Director, in the form of the amazing Tim Man.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

Drunken Monk

Scott Adkins and Tim Man must be the hardest working duo in show business. They’re never not working.

I just hope these projects are up to snuff. Could they be spreading themselves too thin?

• Like 2

DragonClaws
On 5/16/2019 at 4:11 PM, Drunken Monk said:

I just hope these projects are up to snuff. Could they be spreading themselves too thin?

Got faith in these two talents, that they will deliver. Good point though, I think Adkins and Tim Man havebeen cloned, how else can two men be so busy?.

Many people in the entertianment world, struggle to get regular work of any kind. These guy's are clearly making the most/best of being in demand.

• Like 2

DragonClaws

Some behind the scenes pictures from IMDB.

MV5BNzRmYzI4MjYtMzY1ZC00M2FhLWEyZDItNTEx

MV5BZDc1MGEwYjAtY2Q5ZC00N2U2LTllMTItYTdl

MV5BN2JkMWMyZDQtYmJmZi00ZTg1LWE4N2YtMjMy

MV5BZjM1MzYzNWUtYzFlMi00ZjVjLWIzMGMtNTNh

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Drunken Monk

While the action looks largely gun-based, I thought this was an excellent trailer. It all looks very slick and it’s nice to see Adkins speaking in his native accent.

I wasn’t all that interested prior to now. This looks pretty great.

• Like 3

One Armed Boxer
On 5/17/2019 at 1:11 AM, Drunken Monk said:

The short answer is yes.  At least for this particular effort.  I got through watching it over the weekend, and posted a full review over at COF - 

https://cityonfire.com/legacy-of-lies-2020-review-scott-adkins-adrian-bol-tim-man/

• Like 2

Drunken Monk
12 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

The short answer is yes.  At least for this particular effort.  I got through watching it over the weekend, and posted a full review over at COF - 

https://cityonfire.com/legacy-of-lies-2020-review-scott-adkins-adrian-bol-tim-man/

Yikes. May have to wait until this one hits streaming services for free.

• Like 2

ShaOW!linDude

Got to watch this Saturday evening. I found it enjoyable. It's a spy thriller, but Adkins gets to do some John Wick styled action sequences. I liked them, and they didn't overstay their welcome. More of an homage than a blatant ripoff. The few fights are fairly brutal in execution, and personally I found his major fight scene against Chee Leon Sua to be absolutely worth the price of the dvd. My only qualm is that the finale is more drama-driven than action packed, but it suits the story.

• Like 4