Accident Man: Hitman's Holiday (2022) - Scott Adkins, Ray Stevenson, Sarah Chang, Andy Long Nguyen

AlbertV

https://filmcombatsyndicate.com/accident-man-2-is-officially-in-the-works/

Jesse V. Johnson has confirmed that Accident Man 2 is happening with Stu Small, who co-wrote the first film with star Scott Adkins, working on the script and Adkins is set to come back as Mike Fallon.

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 7

DragonClaws

Very good news, hope they have more budget to play with this time too. It's like Scott Adkins has a new movie out everyone week, he's not afraid of hard work.

• Like 1

DragonClaws

John M Jerva(12) ...Now besides The Debt Collector 2 can you share any news about any other projects coming soon? Maybe Accident Man 2?.

Scott Adkins- I hope I don’t jinx it but we’re about to start Accident Man 2 so I’m really excited for that.Yeah, next month we will start Accident Man 2 and you can expect many more zany adventures with Mike Fallon with even more colorful assassins and even more comedy this time around so I’m really excited to get started on that.

Source- https://action-flix.com/2019/12/24/exclusive-action-star-scott-adkins-returns-and-talks-ip-man-4-taking-on-donnie-yen-and-more/

• Like 2

Super Ninja

I'm new to this as I only recently watched the first one but it's great to hear the sequel is in the works, it'll be a blast. 

Still, two years and no news? Wonder what's happened? 

• Like 1

DragonClaws
13 hours ago, Super Ninja said:

Wonder what's happened? 

Covid-19 will have put a stop to a lot of film plans over the last year ro so.

• Like 2

Super Ninja
1 hour ago, DragonClaws said:

Covid-19 will have put a stop to a lot of film plans over the last year ro so.

Understandably but Johnson and Adkins finished four other movies in the meantime if I'm not mistaken. Then again, there was a two year break between The Debt Collector and its sequel. Johnson even made another movie with Vanderberg and is now completing one with Bruce Willis. Don't wanna sound impatient but I'm eagerly awaiting the return of Mike Fallon. 

• Like 3

Scott got to hang out with Loren Avedon in Avedon's new home in Clearwater, Florida. Adkins is currently working on "Day Shift", but it looks like his next film according to him will in fact be Accident Man 2

From Loren Avedon's Instagram:
lorenavedonofficial

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPuQmvMASJ2/

Had a great time with Scott Adkins. Watch for him in @jjlocoperry “Day Shift” killing vampires. Then he’s off to make “Accident Man 2”. If someone was smart they’d make a new “Blood Brothers” starring guess who? SA & LA

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 2

Britsh actor Perry Benson is also returning as Finnicky Fred, from the first movie. Along with Ray Stevenson, as Mike Fallons mentor Big Ray.

• Like 3

The duo of George and Harry Kirby replace Jesse V. Johnson as the new directors of the film as production has begun.

• Like 2

Drunken Monk

Not to be a downer but I wonder if this film with undergo reshoots since Zara Phythian has been accused of having sex/abusing a 13-year-old girl.
I imagine Accident Man 2 is a very small production so I'm not sure if they can go back and reshoot. It'll be interesting to see what they will do.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10760191/Zara-Phythian-Doctor-Strange-Benedict-Cumberbatch-husband-sex-girl.html

1 hour ago, Drunken Monk said:

Not to be a downer but I wonder if this film with undergo reshoots since Zara Phythian has been accused of having sex/abusing a 13-year-old girl.
I imagine Accident Man 2 is a very small production so I'm not sure if they can go back and reshoot. It'll be interesting to see what they will do.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10760191/Zara-Phythian-Doctor-Strange-Benedict-Cumberbatch-husband-sex-girl.html

I was reading about this and this is crazy! They even said Zara was a teen herself when she met her current husband, who apparently is notorious for this behavior. 

Drunken Monk
7 minutes ago, AlbertV said:

I was reading about this and this is crazy! They even said Zara was a teen herself when she met her current husband, who apparently is notorious for this behavior. 

Yeah, it's not looking very good. It could be that she was "brainwashed" by the guy. I'm not excusing what she (allegedly) did but some people can be led astray if they get involved with the wrong people at a young age.

• Like 1

TibetanWhiteCrane
4 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

Yeah, it's not looking very good. It could be that she was "brainwashed" by the guy. I'm not excusing what she (allegedly) did but some people can be led astray if they get involved with the wrong people at a young age.

Yeah, but if they then marry those wrong people, live with them for decades and enables/participates in their predatory behavior, I think we can all agree that some culpability must be applied.

• Like 1

Drunken Monk
1 hour ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Yeah, but if they then marry those wrong people, live with them for decades and enables/participates in their predatory behavior, I think we can all agree that some culpability must be applied.

Oh one hundred percent. At the end of the day, if you molest kids, you’re a piece of shit. Everyone knows it’s wrong. She just may have had the pressure of her evil husband looming over her.

No excuses though. “Don’t molest kids” is an easy rule to follow.

Are we once again in peak season for scandals usually involving depraved sexual acts or attempts. I mean Jesus!? One can barely wrap one's head around this kind of behavior anymore. Are rich or influential individuals this bored?

16 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

Oh one hundred percent. At the end of the day, if you molest kids, you’re a piece of shit. Everyone knows it’s wrong. She just may have had the pressure of her evil husband looming over her.

Just for the sake of clarity, Phythian would have been 19 years old when the alleged abuse began. It happened before they were married.

DragonClaws

Bad news, and today I found out a popular English Radio 1 DJ has been accused of the same thing.

Edited by DragonClaws

Drunken Monk
1 hour ago, DragonClaws said:

Bad news, and today I found out a popular English Radio 1 DJ has been accused on the same thing.

I grew up with Tim Westwood on my radio. He was a massive part of my love of hip hop. He always came across as a cheesy try hard but I really enjoyed his radio show.

It’s sad to hear he’s a scumbag. I’m honestly not all that surprised but it still sucks.

• Like 1