Who can ID this movie with the musclechick in it?

Guest thisbedave

Guest thisbedave

Ok, in the documentary "Top Fighter 2" which is all about Martial arts actresses, there is a segment devoted to an actress named Lien Kwai Yi, who used to be a weightlifting champion. Then it shows a clip from her in a movie fighting some black guy set to some funny 80's music and slow-motion parts. This is right after it talks about Muchiko Nishiwaki and right before Kathy Long, in fact this is the girl it shows when the main Title appears in the opeining credits for Top Fighter 2. But I can't find this girl ANYWHERE! Can't find her on IMDB. ANd I have no clue what movie she's in! Does anyone have any idea what I'm talkin about?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I can't help you there, it has always annoyed me to no end the way they did those two docs. They show people and all of these movies without putting a name to the movies that they are showing. It's maddening.

Guest thisbedave

Yuh agreed, they are both enetrtaining docs, but I can't belive they show these bad-ass fights and then no mention of what movie they're from! SHEESH!

Archived