Sadako (2019) continues The Ring franchise

whitesnake

A new Sadako movie opens in Japan on May 24, 2019.  Hideo Nakata (Ringu, Ringu 2, Dark Water) directs.  Cast includes Himeka Himejima, Eliza Ikeda (Isle of Dogs), Ren Kiriyama (Ju-on: The final Curse), Hiroya Shimizu (Video Girl Ai SP TV movie), Rie Tomosaka (A Boy and His Samurai), and Takashi Tsukamoto (Battle Royale).  Plot - "Mayu (Elaiza Ikeda) is a psychology counselor at a hospital.  She begins to counsel a girl (Himeka Himejima) who is protected by the police.  The girl does not remember anything including her own name.  Mysterious cases begin to take place around May [Mayu?].  Meanwhile, Mayu's younger brother Kazuma (Hiroya Shimizu) is a YouTuber.  He wants to get more viewers and decides to sneak into a burned down site where 5 people died."  From http://asianwiki.com/Sadako_(2019) 

Trailer - 

movie poster - 

606c7a91284e5ee541a52bf25a32329915505172

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was anyone able to catch the Ring vs Grudge movie, Sadako vs. Kayako from a couple of years ago? Id still really like to check that out sometime. I mean Id imagine its pretty terrible.

On quick glance I thought the title of this thread read Sharknado at first. Why not just make that one? Sadako vs Sharknado... I'm sure wed all line up in droves for that.

Archived