No Surrender (2019) - Scott Adkins, Amir Karara (Formerly Karmooz War)

DragonClaws

Scott Adkins has to be one of the most active action stars of the 21st century. The Accident Man star has got another production lined up for next year, theres very little in the way of details at the moment. You can read more about the project here though.

Link- http://filmcombatsyndicate.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/harb-karmooz-scott-adkins-joins-amir.html

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/12/2017 at 6:25 PM, KUNG FU BOB said:

Always interested in anything Adkins is up to, so thanks for posting @DragonClaws.

Is this Adkins second movie with a period setting after Savage Dog?, it will be fun to see what detials come out, about this movies plot. The image above gives me an Indiana Jones vibe, with the horse and the pyramids.

DragonClaws

This preview/trailer has appeared almost from thin-air, after little to know on-set images or news over the last few months since its announcement. Here's action-packed preview, that see's Adkins character unleashed.

What are other Kung Fu Fadnom followers thoughts?.

Thanks to Eygt Today for posting the video.

DragonClaws
15 minutes ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

SOLD!!!!

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting a 90's Hong Kong action vibe from the short preview?. Hope the rest of the movie is more of the same.

How did Adkins kept this project so low key since the announcement?, ir did he really just make this one over the weekend?. The guy's appeared in so many fims over the last year, and not the Steven Seagal style of film making, where he appears on-screen for five minutes.

DragonClaws
19 hours ago, kingofkungfu2002 said:

Youtube trailer:

Thanks for posting the full trailer, the preview I posted just featured some of Adkins action scenes.

One Armed Boxer
21 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

How did Adkins kept this project so low key since the announcement?, ir did he really just make this one over the weekend?. The guy's appeared in so many fims over the last year, and not the Steven Seagal style of film making, where he appears on-screen for five minutes.

Looks to me like Adkins just has a one-scene cameo (albeit a really tasty looking one), so in this case, it could well be that he's just on-screen for five minutes.

DragonClaws
On 4/30/2018 at 6:39 PM, One Armed Boxer said:

Looks to me like Adkins just has a one-scene cameo (albeit a really tasty looking one), so in this case, it could well be that he's just on-screen for five minutes.

You coud be right dude, there's a line in the trialer from Adkins character "Telling him I'm coming, and hell's coming with me". Which is a line of dialogue from the classic Western Tombstone, starring Sam Elliot, Kurt Russul Micheal Biehn and Val Kilmer. Even if it just an extended cameo, it looks like he staying true to his word, in terms of all hell breaking loose.

I've been waiting to see how this one, got marketed in the West, bet Adkins willl be front and centre on the cover art-work too.

Karmouz War(2018)

MV5BNTdiMjJkYjktYmViOS00OWJiLTlhZTQtNDM5

Distribution Solutions released No Surrender (Karmouz War) in the U.S. on DVD-only on April 2, 2019.  Not sure which country is releasing the Blu-ray, but it gets a Blu-ray release, as Karmouz War, with English and Arabic subtitles on September 11, 2019.  https://videoeta.com/items/209536 and https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Karmouz-War-Blu-ray/235617/  

"Alexandria, Egypt. 1940.  Three young Egyptians come to the aid of an Egyptian woman who is being attacked by three British soldiers.  One of the soldiers, the nephew of the British military governor of Alexandria, is arrested and thrown in jail.  When the governor's demands to have his nephew released fail, the British military surround the police station and begin an all out assault.  It's up to one man, General Youssel al-Masrito, to defend his prison and protect his people, with one simple rule:  No Surrender!"   

No Surrender

ShaOW!linDude

Scooped it up at Walmart yesterday.

It's actually a fairly decent movie. I liked the main character who is steeped in his sense of honor. The movie is mainly drama driven with an action sequence at the beginning, a big shootout midway, and then the huge battle at the end. Some good stunt work here.

Adkins' role is rather small, but I really liked his character. He's a crazy Brit military prisoner who just wants to kill Egyptians. He has a couple of scenes, but doesn't really show up until the finale's massive battle scene. He wades through Egyptian soldiers wreaking havoc. Then he pulls out almost all the best of his kicking repertoire for a pretty nice end fight. To me, it was worth the price of the dvd just for his action segments.

And I love how he is billed in the closing credits: With the Super Star Scott "Boyka" Adkins. Yep. Nuff said.

ShaOW!linDude

The threads for this and No Surrender need to be combined. They're the same film.

DragonClaws
5 minutes ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

The threads for this and No Surrender need to be combined. They're the same film.

I PM'ed one of the moderators to merge the two thread's.

Archived