Searching for a kung fu film with shaolin monk vs naked ninja women

Ownerest

Hey all I'm new and sorry if I put this in the wrong forum, but I couldn't think of a better.

I'm searching for a 70's-80's Kung fu flick, that I believe is part of the Shaolin Vs Ninja collection (Shaolin vs Lama, Shaolin vs Ninja, Ninja final duel) it has that old priest looking monk with the ringed bo staff in it. Usually in these films he fights off a horde of ninja, by shooting stars back with his cape.

Anyway several years ago on youtube, there was a certain clip where he was fighting female ninjas, who in their last resort, get naked (he actually comments "Buddha be praised") and 'fuse' into a giant ninja . Obviously it has been taken down from YT for nudity, but does anyone know the name of this Shaolin vs Ninja film I'm talking about?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

Wasn't there a naked ninja chick in Shaolin Dynamite (or is the title Shaolin Dolemite)?

I believe Shaolin Dolemite is just hacked together from parts of Ninja the Final Duel so yeah, I imagine it does contain the famous "nude lady fights ninjas" scene.

Archived