Dragon-dynasty-coming-soon

DIRECTED BY

Daniel Lee

FEATURING

Sammo Hung

Michael Biehn

Maggie Q

Simon Yam

Has anyone seen this movie? If so how is it.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GwaiLoMoFo

If it is Dragon Squad, I thought it sucked. I sold my copy 2 days after I watched it. VERY disappointing! A b-movie action in a c-level film. Shoulda been dtv.

The cast list for this film is pretty good but when Bey Logan is involved in a film, it is usually rubbish. Just look at the Medallion and Gen-Y-Cops.

Guest Riceboy2000

Most people hate this movie and think its crap. But from what I remember I enjoyed watching it. I like anything with Sammo though, and Eva Huang too.

Guest skulldugrey

Dragon SQUAD is actually a pretty good action film, that is if you like gunplay, it's easily the most bullet-riddled HK film of the year 2005. if you're looking for a good plot, good acting, good characters, then look elsewhere. if you're looking for a wide variety of firearms being used, countless bullets being fired, 2 sniper battles, someone's throat being cut open by a fan, Sammo Hung having a fight with a machete, Michael Biehn in an HK film, lots of blood, and Eva Huang wearing a hot pinstripe vest throughout, then Dragon Squad would be a good choice. obviously not as good as SPL, but overall the 2nd best action film of 2005 out of Hong Kong.

Archived