Max Cloud (2020) Scott Adkins, Lashana Lynch, John Hannah, Tommy Flanagan

DragonClaws

Britian's busiest action star, Scott Adkins returns to the Sci-Fi genre, with The Intergalatic Adventures of Max Cloud, currently in post-production.

Martin Owens (Let’s Be Evil, upcoming Killers Anonymous) directs from his own script written with screenwriter Sally Collet which centers on a space cruiser that crashes on a planet which happens to be home to an intergalactic prison. Adkins stars along with Tommy Flanagan (Sons Of Anarchy), actress Lashana Lynch and actors Elliot Langridge, John Hannah and Jason Maza.

The Action Elite, Link- https://theactionelite.com/the-intergalactic-adventures-of-max-cloud-with-scott-adkins-has-wrapped/

Sally Collett(Rexy) with Scott Adkins(Max Cloud) and Elliot James Langridge(Jake)

1296715_theintergalacticadventuresofmaxc

• Like 3

According to a recent Social Media post by Scott- Mr Action -Adkins, this intergalactic movie, will be his first attempt at a comedy. Intrigued, to see how the final cut, of this one, turns out.

UK sci-fi thriller 'The Intergalactic Adventures Of Max Cloud' wraps for Goldfinch

Link- https://www.screendaily.com/news/uk-sci-fi-thriller-the-intergalactic-adventures-of-max-cloud-wraps-for-goldfinch-/5136500.article

One of Adkins, Co-star's, Lashana Lynch, also has a role in the up-coming Captain Marvel.

(Link Expired)

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

DragonClaws

2nd poster for the up-coming Sci-Fi adventure, by Stuart Ord

c1c080de-cd85-429c-b17e-5e41e7f9b33f_rw_

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

Scott Adkins cracked me up in the trailer - "Ok then who wants the first dance?". Cool to see him try a new genre of film, with some nods to the Martial Art's action he's known for. 

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

One Armed Boxer

I got through watching this one recently, and I'd say it allows Adkins to end 2020 2 for 2.  'Legacy of Lies' and 'Seized' where both underwhelming, while 'The Debt Collectors' and 'Max Cloud' both entertain, albeit in for very different reasons. I gave it the full review treatment over at COF - 

https://cityonfire.com/max-cloud-2020-review-scott-adkins-the-intergalactic-adventures-of/

• Like 3

8 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

I got through watching this one recently, and I'd say it allows Adkins to end 2020 2 for 2. 

Space Ninjas, Sci-Fi, Scott Adkins, and its all filmed in Yorkshire, Im sold.

Good review @One Armed Boxer, how did you find out about this one being filmed in Yorkshire?.

• Like 4

One Armed Boxer
9 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Good review @One Armed Boxer, how did you find out about this one being filmed in Yorkshire?.

Hey DC, in the end credits it reads - 

"Shot entirely on location at Highfield Grange Studios, Bubwith, North Yorkshire, England."

• Like 3