Enter the Dragon II

shukocarl1441996347

A huge thank you to Joey Chen, for sharing this content/information in regards to the planned ETD sequel.  Among some other other Bruce Lee revelations?, that helps to paint an idea of how his career might have panned out?.

Shaw Brother's studio producing an ETD sequel?. The project that were in the pipeline, show the best was yet to come from Bruce Lee.

I helped to make Bruce Lee famous all over the world as seen in the film Enter the Dragon. I can do it all over again. Period. If you want to become famous all over the world not just US and Europe but also Asia where China itself has 1.43 billions of people, India has 1.35 billions of people and ASEAN has 650 million plus the rest of the world which added up to more than 7 billions people, all you have to do is to finance the making of the film to the sequel to Enter the Dragon entitled G.O.L.D Game Of Little Dragon inspired by Bruce Lee written by Joey Chen proven success in the film Enter the Dragon and King Hu Cannes Film Festival grand prize award winning director for A Touch of Zen.
If you are just an investors who want to make a lot of money then this is it! Several film mogul including Raymond Chow, Run Run Shaw, Warner Bros. President Ted Ashley, Philippines and Thai film producers literally fight and challenged each other for the film right to the sequel to Enter The Dragon entitled G.O.L.D Game of Little Dragon. It was hot and is going to get hotter just like today's forest fire over Australia; catastrophic proportion! As investor, you get your back your investments and equity first. That would be fare and square. "Joey, Can you kick the shit out of everybody just like Bruce Lee did in the opening scene Enter the Dragon?" Carlo Ponti, Film Producer "Dr. Zhivago"

"Joey kicked and Bruce Lee took the cue and did the same kick in Enter the Dragon" King Hu Hong Kong film director
"I saw the two of them (Bruce Lee and Joey Chen) fight in action; they have to be bloody good" Ingrid Bergman 3 times Academy Award Winner. Gaslight, Anastasia and Murder On the Orient Express; Casablanca the best film in the world for 78 years!

“If Paramount can give Brando a million bucks, then Shaw Bros. can do the same for me.”

In the middle of June 1973 Bruce Lee went to see Run Run Shaw at Shaw studio to ask for a favour, arrange for him Bruce Lee to go to Singapore to meet the Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew and the people of Singapore to express his appreciation and gratitude for making him famous all over the world to his film "Big Boss". Run Run Shaw told Bruce Lee that "you scratch my back and I will scratch your back", just sign a new film contract for a Sequel to Enter the Dragon entitled G.O.L.D Game of Little Dragon and receive a cheque of US$1 millions. Bruce Lee agreed and told Run Run Shaw to give him a couple of weeks to clear his thinks at Golden Harvests studio. A few days later when news broke out in Hong Kong that Bruce Lee was going to switch film company to work on the sequel To Enter the Dragon, Philippines and Thailand films companies challenged each other to offer Bruce Lee "blank cheque" any amount he wanted as long as he sign a film contract to make the sequel to enter the Dragon.

Warner Bros. President Ted Ashley jumped in the race, offered Bruce Lee and his wife Linda US$100,000 each for the sequel to Enter the Dragon and yet Bruce Lee did not agree because he wanted US $1 million to match what Marlon Brando received from Paramount film. But Warner Bros. was too slow to respond; Bruce Lee had already committed to Shaw Studio. That leaved Raymond Chow with nothing and he was extremely furious and went crazy! He went NUTS! The Story of Bruce Lee - His death Part 4 in YouTube soon. Details in my coming book (One) Joey Chen With Bruce Lee - The Greatest Martial Artist in the World - A Record of Incredible Intrigue and Adventure of the Little Dragon Mystery Side Kick missing for 45 years!
Several years after Bruce Lee had passed away, Ingrid Bergman said that she will support the film by playing a supporting role as a special guest appearance provided Joey Chen be the director because Joey Chen studied and trained film directing from Ingmar Bergman who was one of the best film director in the world. Ingrid Bergman was my godmother and I studied acting under her when I was in Rome, Italy where she was living. Ingmar Bergman was her distance cousin from Sweden.
-----
Enter the Dragon -
Budget US$$1 million
Box Office US$500 millions

GOLD Game Of Little Dragon
Budget US$15 millions
Projected Return US$650 millions
US, Canada and Europe US300 millions
Asia- China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Asean, India US$300 millions
Rest of the World US$50 millions

Japan -seven minutes opening scenes same as the opening scenes in Enter the Dragon.
Thailand, James Bond Island the rest of the film or
Singapore, Sentosa Island

Time length : 30 days

Open for tender for actor, actress, cinematographer, film producer, director, investors.

(Links Expired)

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

TBH i believe very little of that, sounds incredibly exaggerated. A sequel to Enter,that hadn't even been released? As a GH/Warner co-production,how exactly were Shaw going to obtain sequel rights? And sorry but a film title Game Of The Little Dragon sounds like another bruceploitation knoock off.

• Like 2

On 1/13/2020 at 8:09 PM, saltysam said:

TBH i believe very little of that, sounds incredibly exaggerated. A sequel to Enter,that hadn't even been released? As a GH/Warner co-production,how exactly were Shaw going to obtain sequel rights? And sorry but a film title Game Of The Little Dragon sounds like another bruceploitation knoock off.

Joey Chen is not the only one to talk about this subject recently. Mattew Polly's highlights these possible sequels in his recent book. Which would some how incorporate Bruce Lee's stoic Shaolin Monk screen character.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

i'm not having it that a sequel called Game Of The Little Dragon was planned ,moreso vy a company (Shaw) who wouldn't have had the rights. I have no doubt Bruce was going to make a Shaw movie but not an ETD sequel.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, saltysam said:

i'm not having it that a sequel called Game Of The Little Dragon was planned ,moreso vy a company (Shaw) who wouldn't have had the rights. I have no doubt Bruce was going to make a Shaw movie but not an ETD sequel. 

7 hours ago, Killer Meteor said:

Yeah sounds like nonsense. Why people fall for it is beyond me. 

Joey Chen worked alongside Bruce Lee, he's far more qualified/experienced to talk about this than anyone else. Even if he changes peoples perceptions/view-points with what he's said. Only he can say really say if its true or not. He's not the only one to talk about Bruce Lee's future project's, Mattew Polly being the most recent with his 2018 book. Where he talks briefly about these possible ETD sequel's. Does this mean Polly didnt know what he was talking about either?. Maybe Warner Brother had a different idea for the follow up?. Maybe G.O.L.D  was just its working title?, impossible to judge/say how it would have reached cinema's.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

TibetanWhiteCrane

By no means a Bruce Lee expert... or even that big a fan, but if this Bruce Lee studio switch was highly publicized I would love to see some news paper clippings, magazine article mentions etc. Surely there must exist something to back up this story.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

By no means a Bruce Lee expert... or even that big a fan, but if this Bruce Lee studio switch was highly publicized I would love to see some news paper clippings, magazine article mentions etc. Surely there must exist something to back up this story.

Very good point,  sounds like a job for Darren Chua. Who posted a lot of old newpapers clippings/information over at the BL Lives forum. A collector who has spent year's researching the late actor in Hong Kong. He's since stopped posting stuff on public forums, and now appears to be working with Steve Kerridge?. Darren is the son of Hong Kong TVB host Robert Chua, who was also close with Bruce Lee.

I'm sure there are private collectors with publicity material from this time period?. I feel a lot of stuff from that time is being sat on or held back. Look how few publically released pictures, there are from the same time period.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Joey Chen has a book to sell. If there was a plan to make a film with Bruce with the ridiculous title of Game Of The Little Dragon it wouldnt have taken 47 years to come out. I am sure there would've been ETD sequel if Bruce had lived , but not via the bollocks Joey is spinning. Heck even Black Belt Jones got a sequel, as did Cleopatra Jones!

I particularly like this quote- " I helped to make Bruce Lee famous all over the world as seen in the film Enter the Dragon " how exactly did he help to make Bruce famous?

Edited by saltysam
  • Like 5

Joey also taught Bruce how to kick properly - " King Hu to Charles Bronson: Joey punch like Bruce Lee. But Bruce Lee learned how to kick properly from Joey because Bruce has one leg shorter than the other. Must get cue from Joey all the time."  😂

• Like 3

If anyone helped Bruce with his kicking it would have been his Korean stylist friends like Jhoon Rhee and Chuck Norris l would think. After the success of ETD seems like Bruce would have used it as a stepping stone to break into Hollywood because he wasn't really interested in being a star in Mandarin films but wanted to be a Hollywood star like his friend Steve McQueen. Bets are he would have left Hong Kong behind.

• Like 5

TibetanWhiteCrane
5 minutes ago, CT KID said:

Yeah horseshit and I believe Bruce's friends and family would say the same. @DragonClaws I know your just posting this as an FYI but you don't think this guy is legit do you?

On 1/14/2020 at 8:28 AM, DragonClaws said:

Joey Chen worked alongside Bruce Lee, he's far more qualified/experienced to talk about this than anyone else. Even if he changes peoples perceptions/view-points with what he's said. Only he can say really say if its true or not. He's not the only one to talk about Bruce Lee's future project's, Mattew Polly being the most recent with his 2018 book. Where he talks briefly about these possible ETD sequel's. Does this mean Polly didnt know what he was talking about either?. Maybe Warner Brother had a different idea for the follow up?. Maybe G.O.L.D  was just its working title?, impossible to judge/say how it would have reached cinema's.

• Like 3

Yeah TWC I just don't understand why DC would fall for this guys tall tales after all the other imformation and facts over the years have come out that contradict his claims. I've never heard this guy being mentioned before till now and suddenly he's got an inside scoop on all these secrets?

• Like 1

TibetanWhiteCrane
7 minutes ago, CT KID said:

Yeah TWC I just don't understand why DC would fall for this guys tall tales after all the other imformation and facts over the years have come out that contradict his claims. I've never heard this guy being mentioned before till now and suddenly he's got an inside scoop on all these secrets?

Neither do I, and yes.... never heard his name till now and don't know anyone who has. Could be down to me not being a big BL fan, or that he is a huge bullshit artist... probably both.

• Like 1

Killer Meteor

Dragonsclaws just can't stop posting something...anything. Which isn't a bad thing, but I prefer more restraint.

This thread is interesting in that for once he's not liking my posts! I used to get over 10 notifications a time!

• Like 2

On 1/20/2020 at 9:55 PM, CT KID said:

. @DragonClaws I know your just posting this as an FYI but you don't think this guy is legit do you?

Hi @CT KID I never said anything about believing it ALL. Yet I'm a fan like everyone else on here, and while it's easy to dismiss something. Non of us where there during the ETD set auditions, unless I'm mistaken?. I really havent had the time to read all his posts, or view all of his videos in depth. They are way down on my priority list at the moment. I don't know Joey Chen personally, or anyone whos connected to him.

Just sharing it on here with other fans, so they can say what they think about it. When I've had the time to go through ALL of his content, like you guys have. I'll be able to write/comment more about it. Sadly there's a lot of Bruce Lee information that contradicts itself, one person can be interviewed many times. Only to tell the same story multiple way's.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Hi @CT KID I never said anything about believing it. Yet I'm a fan like everyone else on here, and while it's easy to dismiss something. Non of us where there during the ETD set auditions, unless I'm mistaken?. I really havent had the time to read all his posts, or view all of his videos in depth. They are way down on my priority list at the moment. I don't know Joey Chen personally, or anyone whos connected to him.

Just sharing it on here with other fans, so they can say what they think about it. When I've had the time to go through ALL of his content, like you guys have. I'll be able to write/comment more about it. Sadly there's a lot of Bruce Lee information that contradicts itself, one person can be interviewed many times. Only to tell the same story multiple way's.

I understand, your just a poster not a verifier or endorser. And no l was not there but even if I had been l couldn't remember because of being about 1 at the time. It is easy to dismiss but also easy to fabricate the truth to sale a book too lol. He definitely wouldn't be the first though!

• Like 2

TibetanWhiteCrane
On 1/13/2020 at 3:57 PM, DragonClaws said:

A huge thank you to Joey Chen, for sharing this great content/information in regards to the planned ETD sequel.  Among some other great Bruce Lee revlations, that hepls to paint an idea of where his career would go next.

Shaw Brother's studio producing an ETD sequel?. The project that we in the pipelin, show the best was yet to come from Bruce Lee.

Dude, I think what people have a problem with here is that you actually don't sound particularly subjective in this matter, and very much like you're endorsing the guy and his book. I mean, some of these claims of his are Ric Meyers level bullshit, so maybe presenting this material with a bit more subjective distance if you wanna come across as impartial would be the way to go.

On 1/13/2020 at 8:09 PM, saltysam said:

As a GH/Warner co-production,how exactly were Shaw going to obtain sequel rights?

Great point, was Bruce Lee closer to Shaw Brothers than Golden Harvest?. In the last few months of his life?.

George Lee's book confirms that Bruce was definitely going to do the Shaw movie. Bruce even got him to make an axe that was to be used in the film.

Source- https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/bruceleelivestributeforum/shaw-bros-t4022-s40.html?sid=4761b7bb354893a4d95cda3e7dbe16ba

12 minutes ago, CT KID said:

I understand, your just a poster not a verifier or endorser.

I've only read the FB post I copied/pasted here. I personally didnt feel I knew enough or had read enough of his material. To really fully comment on how true or false it all was. We all just spectator's looking in on past event's.

32 minutes ago, CT KID said:

It is easy to dismiss but also easy to fabricate the truth to sale a book too lol. He definitely wouldn't be the first though!

Very true, you could write a whole book on that very subject alone. There's some mysteries only Columbo could solve.

18 minutes ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Dude, I think what people have a problem with here is that you actually don't sound particularly subjective in this matter, and very much like you're endorsing the guy and his book. I mean, some of these claims of his are Ric Meyers level bullshit, so maybe presenting this material with a bit more subjective distance if you wanna come across as impartial would be the way to go. 

You mean something like this?, the views and information featured in the following FB post by Joey Chen, are not my own.

Edited by DragonClaws