Invisible Target HK DVD available for pre-order

Guest skulldugrey

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest saberdjedi

Everybody ignore Skrot, the guy's a lost cause, just look at his silly signature. Anyways, as for Invisible Target. The movie's like New Police Story but with more action and more protagonists. Watch it for Nic Tse who does a surprising amount of his own stunts including a wonderful 3/4 back, and fall onto a truck and off, getting hit by a bus, and a stair fall.

Guest Beat TG
Anyways, as for Invisible Target. The movie's like New Police Story but with more action and more protagonists.

I'll add more variety in the choreography as well.

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Got my copy yesterday and watched it last nite. Overall I have to say I enjoyed it quite a bit. Not as good as "SPL", but much better than films like "Dragon Squad", "New Police Story", "Fatal Contact", ect.... LOTS of quality action, by action I mean fights, explosions, shootouts & stunts. Story was better than normal modern HK action standards. Coulda trimmed down the script to less characters though. Cut out a few needless roles, beef up the main characters, and simplify the plot a bit and it woulda been on par with SPL. The fights were good with some wire assisting. Most of it was handled well, the only time I thought it was poorly done was at the end of the rooftop chase sequence. Alot of the stunts (even with wires) looked pretty painfull too. And it appeared that the actors did most of their own stunts. Wu Jing's character is simply a badass mofo. Kinda reminded me of Jet's character in Lethal Weapon 4. He was just so much faster than everybody else. Another step in the right direction for HK action films imo, I give it a solid 4/5.

Archived