Invisible Target HK DVD available for pre-order

Guest skulldugrey

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Daisho2004

I never heard of this movie before it sounds good, I'm really slacking in the HK section lately, to many Japanese and Korean movies.

Does anyone know if the Limited Edition of this DVD has DTS sound?

The limited edition has a directors commentary and it would be stupid if they removed the DTS soundtrack to accomodate this.

Guest TheDrunkenRabbit

I saw about 5min of this film and it looks action packed.

I'm waiting for this version instead of the bootlegs (alog with Flash Point) which don't have anything special for the same price.

Guest BKarza

There are no realistic fights in hk movies. While not being a hk movie, DtD was aboot as close as you usually get with the mauling, pounding and bashing.

Guest Beat TG
Donnie also tricked me. He said he will all his own fights and stunts in Flashpoint.

then be aware that Jet and other screenfighters have been tricking you ever since you discovered them because they don't do everything you see in their movies.:rolleyes that's right: wires, doubles, undercranking... they aren't exceptions so time for you to wake up.

Guest Beat TG

how could he have lied? that was what he said when promotion went on and as the movie was on progress, alot of injuries followed so of course he used doubles. everything can't always be done the way fans want things to be done, that goes for everyone in the HK business nowadays (Donnie, Jet, Jackie etc). if you want MA movies with no wires, undercranking, doubles or whatever, you might as well turn to Tony Jaa or Thai MA movies instead.

Guest Beat TG
Hmm. He shouldn`t have promised us then.

I don't recall him promising people to do all fights and stunts by himself (dude was never a stuntman in his life), but he did promise us a more groundbreaking way of shooting MMA on film and that he fulfilled. I don't see why doubling is such a bad thing, besides Donnie does 90-95% of everything so that's not even much.

Guest Chen Zhen

lol theres no point trying to reason with him beat...

easy to please when its right? u must very very rarely be pleased.

Archived