The Top 15 Bathroom Fight Scenes

One Armed Boxer

One Armed Boxer

While January is traditionally the month for movie sites to post their top picks of the year, at COF we've decided to break the trend, and instead post our favorite bathroom fight scenes. Why? Because 2018 was a great year for bathroom brawls! No further excuse needed. Check out our selections below -

http://cityonfire.com/cof-presents-the-top-15-bathroom-fight-scenes/

COF-BATHROOM2.png

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fun article @One Armed Boxer.

Glad to see the True Lies scene made your list, a scene that was shortened for its original U.K release, as was The Matrix bathroom fight scene.

This might be too brief/short to make your list?

On a more comedic note, is Jim Carry, the only guy who can have a fight with himself in a bathroom?

The first title that popped into my head before I read the article was the hilarious scene from Death Grip. 

The bathroom fight in True Romance, between Patricia Arquette and James Gandolfini's character's, in True Romance(1993), is executed very well. Not one to watch for the fancy, stylized actione film choreography, with Gandolfini playing the a sadisitc misogynistic, hitman. It's always hard to watch, due to violence not being hokey, or unlrealistic, along with you feeling the vulnerability, of the female character.

Secret Executioner

One of my favorite scenes from the first Sin City movie.

The movie I got my name from - Secret Executioner (HK/South Korea, 1982) - has some possibly interesting stuff in its Korean part. One hour in there's Hwang Jang Lee in a brawl in men's locker room at a public bath (ok, not a bathroom but still...), and about one hour eight minutes in a guy gets slightly violently interrogated by the main character (no idea who the actor is, sorry) in a night club's restroom. (on a sidenote, that thumbnail picture looks more like something off Buddhist Fist and Tiger Claws, a completely different movie even though hkcinemagic has both titles for the same entry)

OpiumKungFuCracker

The only one that comes to mind is Bad boys Martin Lawrence and maybe true lies? If you wanna talk a real bathroom fight its usually me doing #2 after beers and 7/11 nachos

On 1/31/2019 at 9:02 AM, DragonClaws said:

The bathroom fight in True Romance, between Patricia Arquette and James Gandolfini's character's, in True Romance(1993), is executed very well. Not one to watch for the fancy, stylized actione film choreography, with Gandolfini playing the a sadisitc misogynistic, hitman. It's always hard to watch, due to violence not being hokey, or unlrealistic, along with you feeling the vulnerability, of the female character.

Lol, u stole my post!! 😉😉 j/k

DragonClaws
On 7/10/2019 at 1:36 PM, OpiumKungFuCracker said:

Lol, u stole my post!! 😉😉 j/k

On 7/10/2019 at 1:36 PM, OpiumKungFuCracker said:

If you wanna talk a real bathroom fight its usually me doing #2 after beers and 7/11 nachos

I nearly lost my breakfast after reading this one lol.

Archived