Bruce Lee the Man the Myth Cast

bruceleeclones

bruceleeclones

Just wondering if anyone can identify any of these unknown cast members from Bruce Lee True Story (aka Bruce Lee the Man the Myth)?

Also, as a side note, my site has now moved to a new url;

www.clonesofbrucelee.info

manmyth-cast.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first ?? , the guy who played the Sgt Major type running club bully was also one of the thugs in Way Of The Dragon so digging out a full cast list from that might identify him.?

bruceleeclones

Yeah, I've tried looking at various cast listing for Way of the Dragon but he seems to go uncredited.  I think the guy at the end of the first row was from The Big Boss. 

32 minutes ago, saltysam said:

The first ?? , the guy who played the Sgt Major type running club bully was also one of the thugs in Way Of The Dragon so digging out a full cast list from that might identify him.?

24 minutes ago, bruceleeclones said:

Yeah, I've tried looking at various cast listing for Way of the Dragon but he seems to go uncredited.  I think the guy at the end of the first row was from The Big Boss. 

The middle aged Maori man, with the broken nose, also appears in some of the Fist of Unicorn(1972) press conference images. Did he have a minor role in that film?. I'm not 100% sure, but he might be I-Ded in the old HKL WOTD commentary?. It's so long since I listened to it, I cant say for sure.

The Maori is called Mark Matinga and lived in HK during the 70's. The fella who Bruce was selling his script to was (I think) one of the editors of "Inside kung fu" magazine...name escapes me right now. The tall thin guy with the gun was an Italian actor who went under the name of 'Gordon Mitchell'-he certainly looks like him.

sifu iron perm

the fifth photo of the tanned italian looking  guy playing an English chap was also in The way of the dragon.

Archived