The Courier: Olga Kurylenko, Gary Oldman (2019)

DragonClaws

Anyone expectant of Darkest Hour and Hunter Killer actor Gary Oldman staking his claim as a prime choice for cinema villainy won’t be let down anytime soon. He’ll be in Rise Of The Footsoldier 3 director Zackery Adler’s newest, The Courier, another in the action genre for actress Olga Kurylenko of 007 franchise and Momentum fame.

Link- https://filmcombatsyndicate.com/the-courier-rolls-cameras-in-february-starring-olga-kurylenko-and-gary-oldman/

Actress Olga Kurylenko

MV5BZGQzZWRmYjUtNmIwNS00OThlLTgxMDItN2Y5

Gary Oldman

MV5BZWE3MDE1OWYtOWE4OS00MzU0LWExNjAtMGM0

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dermot Mulroney, William Moseley (The Royals), and Alicia Agneson (Vikings) have been added to the cast.  "Kurylenko plays a courier whose daily deliveries are interrupted when she discovers that her latest package is a gas bomb aimed to kill the only living witness on the brink of testifying against a ruthless crime lord, played by Oldman.  Mulroney will be the CIA director leading the investigation.  Moseley is Oldman's nasty side-kick.  Agneson's role is described as a hard-as-nails CIA agent while Amit Shah (The Hundred-Foot Journey) and Craig Conway (Mara) are also joining."  Info from https://deadline.com/2019/02/dermot-mulroney-cast-the-courier-gary-oldman-olga-kurylenko-1202554483/

I appreciate Oldman's arguably too much of a, well, old man to do physical action scenes (still one of the greatest actors of our generation though). Actually does anyone know if there are any films where he got to do fight scenes? Air Force One springs to mind, and I think there were a few brawls in the original television version of The Firm, anyone know of any others?

6 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

While this looks fun (I'll definitely watch it), it seems a little too "straight to DVD" for Gary Oldman.

Out of touch with Gary Oldmans output, with the Robocop re-boot probably being the last film of his I watched.

Apart from Quantom of Solace(2008) and The Assassin Next Door(2009). I've not viewed that much of Miss Kurylenko's filmography.

Has anyone watched this one below?.

?format=1500w

Archived