My Wife is a Gangster part 2

Guest morgoth

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theportlykicker

I don't know cos I haven't seen part 2, but I've seen part 1 and it's not very good. I wouldn't recommend it.

Part 2 might be much better for all I know.

i like the first one better than the sequel. but i would recommend watching the first one to familiarize yourself with the characters for the sequel. but all in all the first one had some good action and some good humor in it. definitely worth it. has anyone seen the the third installment?

Guest FIST OF DEATH

I would see part 1 first as recommend previously on this thread so you understand the characters/plot/etc...

Part 1 to me was a pretty funny flick. The guy who plays the husband has some very funny scenes.

This is not much of an action movie but is more comedy with some action thrown in. If you're looking for a great action movie then steer clear however I thought number 1 is worth a watch and a decent movie.

I have also seen number 2 and it is just ok. Nothing really memorable and even less action than in number 1.

I showed number 1 to wife and brother-in-law who are not fans of Asian cinema and they both really enjoyed it so you never know........

Archived