Queen's High

Guest skulldugrey

Guest skulldugrey

alright, I'm frantically searching to find this rare Cynthia Khan movie... I know that Mei Ah released this one on VCD, here's what appears to be a pic of it but I'm not certain...

www.brns.com/pages/femftl26.html

anyway, does anybody know where the hell to find this movie, and if anybody has a copy of it would they be willing to sell it??? thanks.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luckystars

Could only find it second hand in HK:

hk.f1.page.auctions.yahoo...1114457975

Tip: I would suggest contacting the seller and asking if they take paypal. This is the easiest way to buy, but HK sellers often *don't* accept it :)

PS, the auctions work just like Yahoo US auctions so check out how the page works there ;)

Good luck! :)

Guest skulldugrey

thanks. I translated the page into english, but I still can't get it to place a bid! everytime I enter in an amount to "shout out", it keeps coming up with an invalid page! any suggestions?

Guest skulldugrey

I'm pretty sure that the seller wont ship anywhere outside of HK. is there anybody who lives in HK who would be willing to buy it from this seller and then sell it to me??

Guest skulldugrey

yeah, that's the same Mei Ah vcd that's up for sale on this yahoo hk auction, but the seller won't ship to the us, not that I can get the damn thing to place a bid anyway! like I said, if there's anybody who lives in HK who's willing to bid on it for me, and then sell it to me and ship to the US (i'll pay for shipping), please let me know. likewise, if anybody else has an official copy of this they're willing to part with, let me know! thanks

Guest skulldugrey

hey, now that Mei Ah is back, assuming they still have the rights to Queen's High, I suppose it's a possibility for them to release it on DVD sometime in the near future. they just put out Angel on DVD finally, so this one needs to be next!

Guest skulldugrey

would it be the original with case/insert and not a copy? if so, what are some titles that you're interested? otherwise, if I don't have anything you'd want, would you be up for a sale?? thanks!

Guest spannick

Mei Ah promoted the 3 Movies that came out now for sale at Cannes, but nothing else. i highly doubt there will be coming more :( but would be happy if they released more...

Guest skulldugrey

ok, I think i've tracked down this vcd finally, but it has no cover. does anybody have the cover for it, that they would be able to part with??

Archived