Dog Bite Dog Final Specs from Dragon Dynasty

Guest gfanikf

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched this movie last night. I though it was a good movie. Edison Chen's character reminds me of Jet Li's character in Danny the Dog. Both were raised like animals basically. But I think that's where the similarities end. This movie is very dark themed and very brutal in it's violence. I'm not going to give anything away specifically other than to say I don't think any of the main characters have any redemptive value. I say rent it and check it out before you buy it.

Guest venom10463

I went in expecting alot of martial arts from Edison Chen's character. Although I was abit disappointed, I stilled enjoyed it. The killing scenes were unbelievable, Edison Chen's character was vicious, cruel, psychotic. As the movie progress, I felt really sad for Sam Lee's character, he lost all his friends one by one and his dad. Overall, the ending could have definitely been alot better. I would have prefer to see his master get killed at the end.

Guest doug maverick

i loved the film. the dp was amazing and szeto kam yuen delivered another good story. only thing i wish(and when i listened to the commentary from bey and edison i wasnt the only one) was that the film ended with him on the boat going back to cambodia instead of all that other shit it was pointless. it made it feel like two movies. but this film showed that edison can really do some good shit

the last 10 minutes are kind of lame, but i think the final shots make them worth it (except for the horrible 'you are my sunshine' inclusion)

Guest Monk Sante
This is not a martial arts movie.

Or much of a good movie for that matter.

That's correct, this is not a Martial Arts movie or at least I thought so when I rented this DVD (I didn't do my research :o).

Anyway, the first half of this movie left me wondering what so good about a movie about a guy who goes around killing people without a good plot to support this? But as the movie rolls along we understand why the charactor (Edison Chen) is so messed up! But what is troubling is how the director of this film managed to make me feel sorry for this guy? This is a good movie minus the horrific violence, which is somewhat stylized especially the end scene. ***this film is very disturbing and violent***

Guest will91XingYu

Edison Chen is in the venoms remake playing the role Chaing Sheng did. I haven't seen this movie, but does Edison look good with his action bits? The coreography for the film was done by Jack Wong.

Archived