Police Story returning to US Theaters

Daxtreme

Along with a new trailer and poster.

PoliceStory_poster.jpg

https://www.polygon.com/2018/12/27/18157761/jackie-chan-police-story-4k-restoration-trailer-best-action-movie

Police Story and Police Story 2 will be screening in weeklong engagements at the Alamo Drafthouse (Downtown Brooklyn), the Alamo New Mission (San Francisco), and the Music Box (Chicago) beginning Feb. 1, as well as at the Los Angeles NuArt (March 8-14), the Coolidge Corner Cinema (Boston, Feb. 1-2), Landmark’s Ken (San Dieg, Feb 1-2), the Alamo Drafthouse Ritz (Austin, Feb 2-3), the Alamo Drafthouse Yonkers (Feb. 4), the Alamo Drafthouse Littleton (Denver, Feb 6), SIFF Cinema (Seattle, Feb 8), the Hollywood (Portland, Feb. 16-23), the Alamo Drafthouse LaCenterra (Katy, Feb. 19), the Charles (Baltimore, Feb. 28), and the DIA (Detroit, May 26-28).

More information in the article above.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Alamo in Brooklyn is pretty tough for my me and my wife to get to in the motorized wheelchairs, especially in winter, but, I really need to make a super-human Ka Kui-esque effort to make this happen.

Welp, I know where I'll be March 8th. Can't wait!

I heard that a Criterion Blu-ray will follow the theatrical run, similar to how they re-released Tampopo in 2017. That'll be a must-buy for me. I assume an announcement will be made mid-January, but we'll have to wait and see.

Police Story 1 & 2 are playing at the Nuart Theatre in West LA right now (it started on Friday). I'm planning on going today; I'll post pictures later! Can't wait!

Archived