Sister Street Fighter Collection- Arrow

Guest cliffmac

Guest cliffmac

You can now find SISTER STREET FIGHTER in Best Buy. It's was under $30.00...i think it was $24.99.

I know...shameless self promotion of my own product :rollin

Cliff

Guest kungfusamurai

I already got my hands on the set, Cliff, but thanks for the headsup. I should say that you've done a bang-up job. If the Kage No Gundan set is anything like this, then you're amazing!

Is the focus right now on Chiba related material? Or will you be looking at other TV series like Fight! Dragon which featured Yasuaki Kurata and some HK/Chinese guys like Bruce Liang and Bolo Yeung? Or the Mute Samurai series, which gets high praise from those who've seen it? That series features Lone Wolf & Cub's Wakayama Tomisaburo as the title character.

KFS

Guest cliffmac

Thanks KFS.

KAGE should be a nice set. Toei is working on some extras which we will get to use.

I'm not sure on additional TV series. I need to see how successful KAGE is before acquiring more titles.

Cliff

Guest ToothbrushFu

I got the SSF boxset a while ago, very nice, and very informative booklet as well. Are you going to be putting out any more Etsuko Shihomi movies?

Guest cliffmac

No, we don't have CHRISTIAN.

I looked at the film once but I passed on it. I wasn't sure if there was a market for it. The SISTER STREET FIGHTER films made more sense.

Cliff

BCI

Guest sonchiba

Yeah dragon princess cool movie,even better when you see all the original footage left out the us version.I have a jap only print in widescreen from toei satelite station.

Cool flick,us version has the original start of the movie missing

aswell as other scenes shortened

about Second is a Christian, unless you had a boxset and just needed an extra film. The movie has a great poster and finale, but that's about it. The best choice alongside Dragon Princess is 13 Steps Maki. A CRAZY film with Sue and the whole gang, with Sue wearing a shirt with a giant 13 across her chest the whole film. Never got a US release too. ;)

Guest Jesse Smooth

I think I am in love w/ Shihomi...It's official. Her movies all deserve standard treatment. If I can get the SS boxset, I'll be happy, but most of her work is so obscure. I'd like to see uncut Dragon Princess. I see boots of Christian on ebay often, but I WANT THE REAL THING!!!!

BTW WHEN IS RORING FIRE COMING OUT...

I'm sorry for the rant, but this is coming from a fan who doesn't have anything to contribute to the genre yet. I'm nobody compared to the rest of you guys. However, I will do my part to contribute to this genre soon.

Guest cliffmac

We are looking at other Shihomi titles and I hope to be able to announce them by the end of the year.

So, go out and buy SISTER STREET FIGHTER so my bosses will let me pick up more...:rollin

Guest CodyJack

I picked up the new "Sister Streetfighter" box set for $7.99 at Frys Electronics. I think they thought they were selling the old boot set not knowing this was the newly remastered one. This was a few weeks ago but they still might have a few if you look.

Any word on when "Best Buy" will carry the new "Eastern Horrors" boxset?

Guest cliffmac

The new Eastern Horrors 4 movie set was cancelled due to no support from retailers... no one ordered it.

The titles will come out at some point, but they won't be out anytime soon.

Sorry folks... retailers would rather stock 50 copies of Harry Potter than carry some Asian horror title..unless they are from Lionsgate.

Cliff

BCI