Deadly Class (2019) SyFy Series About HS Assassination School

whitesnake

"Deadly Class follows a disillusioned teen recruited into a stories high school for assassins.  Maintaining his moral code while navigating a ruthless curriculum, vicious social cliques, and his own adolescent uncertainties may prove fatal.  Set against the backdrop of late 80s counter culture, Deadly Class is a coming of age story unlike anything you've ever seen.  Based on the smash hit comic series of the same name by Rick Remender."  (https://www.syfy.com/deadlyclass) 

"The Image Comics title about a Reagan Era academy called King's Dominion and the introduction of homeless but cunning Marcus to the often-murderous teens who attend, the Vancouver-shot Deadly Class sees the Russo Brothers reunited with Doctor Strange and Infinity War vet Wong, who plays the ruthless school head Master Lin.  In addition, Deadly has learned that a slew of new characters from the comic have been added to the roster, Isaiah Lehtinen (The Flash) is set to play Shabnam, King's Dominion's resident bookworm as well as Brian Posehn as metalhead Dwight Shandy.  Erica Cerra (The 100, Eureka) will step into the role of Beheading 101 teacher De Luca while 3rd Rock from the Sun alum French Stewart will play unpredictable psych teacher Scorpio Slasher.  Rounding out the new additions are Olivia Cheng (Warrior, Marco Polo) as the intense Master Gao, a 12 generation assassin who is considered royalty and has a special connection to Master Lin and rappng icon actor Ice-T will make a special voiceover cameo during a wild trip the King's Dominion crew takes."  (https://deadline.com/2018/10/deadly-class-premiere-date-teaser-casting-syfy-comic-con-video-1202477770/)

It looks like the first season will have 10 episodes and premieres on SyFy on January 16, 2019. 

Trailer #1 - 

Trailer #2 -  

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the only series I am looking forward to checking out! I hope it’s good and has some good fight choreography. 

Or, maybe I am just in lust with Olivia Cheng 

Archived