Bruce Lee VS 8 Japan Karate Fighters At Airport

kungfuman

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, kungfuman said:

Has anyone heard of this story before? Anyone know the man who talks about this story in the video? 

Welcome to the forums @kungfuman

This story has been knocking around on online forums, for year's. It just a scene in the Bruceploitation film, BL The Man The Myth.

Hi Dragon Claws, thanks for the welcome. The man in the video who talks about this story doesn't seems like talking about a scene in a film or whatsoever. The video said he was Bruce Lee close friend and Bruce Lee personally told him this story?

By the way how to paste a youtube video here directly? Possible to do that?

10 minutes ago, kungfuman said:

By the way how to paste a youtube video here directly? Possible to do that? 

Just right click on the YT page, and copy and paste the address, sometime's videos wont embed here, not sure why that is?, but that happens to everyone.

Here's the video you posted.

Sounds like complete rubbish to me. I read Matthew Pollys book recently which was very well researched and he interviewed many people that knew Bruce both in hong kong & America and yet there is no mention of this or anything vaguely similar ever happening, I'm sure if there was any truth at all he'd have included it.

a fight between  Bruce Lee and multiple Japanese black belts that lasted 10 minutes until the Police arrived, and then what happened? The Director of a million Bruce Li movies called cut and they moved on! 

I think if there was any truth in this beyond "bruce lee told a friend in Hong Kong" we'd have heard something about it previously from any of the Lee students, historians, and yes someone would have mentioned it in a Bruce Lee book previously.....

Breaking News, next they will tell us that Bruce fought an obnoxious Indian and some strange British soldiers while out jogging when they harassed a bunch of workers including Mars....

NoKUNGFUforYU

Nonsense. This would have been all over in the 70's, and I was around then. He did not get into that many major fights. For one thing, there would have been arrests and lawsuits.

Archived