Femme Fatales: Seen & Unheard (Documentary)

DragonClaws

Posted news about this up-coming project, in the women of T.V & Martial Arts Cinema thread. Felt it more than deserves its own thread here, with the film not just focusing on old-school stars, but contemporary, female ass-kickers too. Featuring interviews with women, who have spent time, both infront of, and behind the camera lens. I think this is a great time to showcase, Asia's contribtion, to the world of lady driven action, in a time when Hollywood, is still slowly catching up.

fb_img_15426404893281622330980-1.jpg

• Like 3

One Armed Boxer

Hi @Mike Leeder, I recall you were acting as associate producer on this one! Was it ever completed?

It'd be a shame if the Mike Leeder/Maria Tran interview was destined to become to the 2010's what the Hwang Jang Lee/Mike Leeder interview was to the 2000's!

• Like 3

Mike Leeder

Hi ,

Sorry for some reason couldnt access my account for ages

I will check with Maria, as she's the driving force behind the project, i know she still wants to do something with it, just she's a busy lady

And unlike the Hwang Jan-lee interview, there are backups of everything and it wasn't couriered to the wrong address!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Hi @Mike Leeder, I recall you were acting as associate producer on this one! Was it ever completed?

It'd be a shame if the Mike Leeder/Maria Tran interview was destined to become to the 2010's what the Hwang Jang Lee/Mike Leeder interview was to the 2000's!

I second that! This seems too interesting to just gather dust somewhere...

• Like 2