DC's Doom Patrol

AlbertV

Doom_Patrol_logo.jpg

After Titans ends its first season run, the spinoff Doom Patrol will take the Friday 8pm slot on DC Universe. The team made its debut on this past episode of Titans. The new series will have Joivan Wade play Victor Stone, aka Cyborg, who will give the titular team a mission that will change their lives forever. Shooting has already begun on the series and here's the cast:

• April Bowlby as Rita Farr/Elasti-Woman: After being exposed to a toxic gas, former actress Farr has the ability to both grow and shrink.
  • Diane Guerrero as Crazy Jane: A woman with 64 different personalities, each personality holding a different superpower.
  • Riley Shanahan and Brendan Fraser as Cliff Steele/Robotman: A former race car driver whose brain has been transferred to a robot body. Shanahan is the suit actor with Fraser playing both the voice and the original Steele in flashbacks.
  • Matthew Zuk and Matt Bomer as Larry Trainor/Negative Man: A former pilot, who crashed into negative energy and is now wrapped in bandages from head to toe. Zuk is the Negative Man suit actor with Bomer playing both the voice and original Trainor in flashbacks.
  • Alan Tudyk as Eric Morden/Mr. Nobody: A living shadow able to drain the sanity of others after being experimented on by ex-Nazis in post-war Paraguay.
  • Timothy Dalton as Dr. Niles Caulder/The Chief: A leading doctor in medical science who specializes in finding those in need who are "on the edge of death in need of a miracle". Dalton replaces Bruno Bichir, who played the character on the Titans episode.
  • Joivan Wade as Victor Stone/Cyborg

(This should be moved into TV as it is a TV series not a film)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't say I enjoyed their appearance in Titans. Not only did it feel forced but the whole team felt a little too quirky for me. I'm hoping their show brings something new to the table.

Archived