Escape From Death Block 13: Robert Bronzi is Back

DragonClaws

Death Kiss must have done good business, gooe enough for Robert Bronzi to get signed to anohter project. This one to written and directed by B-Movie helmer Gary Jones.

Plot: After being framed for murder, a man agrees to become an informant during his stay at a notorious prison. Once inside, he finds that his biggest threat may not come from his fellow convicts. The Action Elite, Link- http://theactionelite.com/robert-kovacs-to-escape-from-death-block-13/

MV5BZDcwNDlkODgtZjIzOS00OGUyLWEwYjctNTRm

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the pleasure of interviewing these two guys for other projects, so I'm more than stoked to see these two team-up in Escape from Death Block 13. Robert Bronzi with stuntman/actor/ex pro-wrestler Chris "Johnny Paradise" Hahn.

Robert with director Gary Jones and Freddie "Boom-Boom" Washington himself, Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs on the set of the film.

@AlbertV, do you know anything about Mat Rats? from Knighted Entertianment, another up-coming movie feautring Bronzi among the cast.

Image from IMDB.Com

MV5BZTE1YmVlOTktNTViYS00NjY4LWExOTItMzRm

I heard something about it on Twitter. I think it's something of a wrestling comedy but I'll look more into it. 

Update: I found some information and created a post on the film

For you @DragonClaws

Archived