Cold Pursuit: Liam Neeson (2019)

DragonClaws

Re-Make of the Norwegian thriller starring the excellent Stellan Skarsgard, and also directed by Hans Peter Molland. A film I've reall wanted to see, since its release back in 2014. Here's the trialer for the Hollywood re-dux, featuring Liam Neeson in the Skarsgard role.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually really enjoyed this, far more of a dark comedy 'Fargo' kind of vibe than I was expecting. Not a lot of action but it's the sign of a god film that I didn't actually notice.

DragonClaws
9 hours ago, SamSeed said:

I actually really enjoyed this, far more of a dark comedy 'Fargo' kind of vibe than I was expecting. Not a lot of action but it's the sign of a god film that I didn't actually notice.

Have you watched the original version, starring Stellan Skarsgard?. It's a movie I intended to purchase, but its slipped by, and now the Neeson version is already out. Two great actors I like, both playing the same role. Which one do youwatch first?.

On 4/2/2019 at 9:25 PM, DragonClaws said:

Have you watched the original version, starring Stellan Skarsgard?. It's a movie I intended to purchase, but its slipped by, and now the Neeson version is already out. Two great actors I like, both playing the same role. Which one do youwatch first?.

I haven't watched the original I'm afraid, it's most definitely on my list though!

Archived