Fu Sheng Book NOW ON SALE!

teako170

In a few hours it will be Oct. 20 in Hong Kong and so I'm happy to announce that the long wait is over.

Alexander Fu Sheng: Biography of the Chinatown Kid is now available for purchase on Amazon

For those outside the U.S., the book is also available on Amazon Canada, Amazon UK, and elsewhere.

For additional information: http://www.fushengbio.com

If you have a blog, website, social media group, etc., please help spread the word about this biography. I hope everyone enjoys reading the book as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

Happy Birthday Alex...

promo.jpg
  • Like 14
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Arriving Today: Your Amazon package with Alexander Fu Sheng: Biography of the Chinatown Kid will be delivered by 8PM. 

Congrats !!!

Edited by bjv666
  • Like 3

Teako, do you know if this can be made available by Amazon Australia? I'm not entirely sure how CreateSpace works, but we're no longer able to import anything from other branches of Amazon.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Asmo said:

Teako, do you know if this can be made available by Amazon Australia? I'm not entirely sure how CreateSpace works, but we're no longer able to import anything from other branches of Amazon.

I ordered from Amazon and had it shipped to Shipito, one of the best known mail forwarders in the US, and now it's on the way to me. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, De Ming Li said:

I ordered from Amazon and had it shipped to Shipito, one of the best known mail forwarders in the US, and now it's on the way to me. 

Thanks for that. I'll have to look into their additional costs. 

• Like 2

I just talked with my supervisor at the library I work in and we are getting the book for our collection :) I am stoked! 

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 8

19 hours ago, AlbertV said:

I just talked with my supervisor at the library I work in and we are getting the book for our collection :) I am stoked! 

Very cool Albert! What's the name of the library? Hope you can share a photo of Alex being inducted into your library collection. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, teako170 said:

Very cool Albert! What's the name of the library? Hope you can share a photo of Alex being inducted into your library collection. 

Definitely! :) Seminole State College of Florida Library! :)

• Like 2