Invincible (2020) Micheal Pare, Marko Zaror, Natalie Laurence, Johnny Strong, Ron Smoorenburg

DragonClaws

Quick kicking star Marko Zaror, returns to the action genre with Invincible, directed by Daniel Zirilli.

Variety broke the story this week announcing actor Johnny Strong (The Fast And The Furious, Sinners and Saints) to lead the cast in the role of Cam Devore, the head of security for a billionaire-backed black site being used to test an inventor’s latest strides in nano-technology. Zaror will star as Brock Cortez, one of the military applicants used for the experiment who Devore is tasked with tracking down when Cortez escapes. From FilmCombatSyndicate.Com

For more on this story, click on the link below.

Link- http://theactionelite.com/director-daniel-zirilli-pits-johnny-strong-vs-marko-zaror-in-invincible/

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/ln/20131002/031013_machete_kills_premiere_2/marko-zaror-los-angeles-premiere-of-machete_3889535.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

This was borderline unwatchable. I gave it the full review treatment over at COF - 

https://cityonfire.com/invincible-2020-review-wych-kaosayananda-daniel-zirilli-johnny-strong-marko-zaror/

Great review. I missed the Johnny Strong fad, so if he's in a disappointing film, I won't feel as bad. I have to say that Miss May Myat Noe is friggin' gorgeous--I'd never heard of her, but google'd her after reading the review.

• Like 2

One Armed Boxer
18 hours ago, DrNgor said:

I missed the Johnny Strong fad, so if he's in a disappointing film, I won't feel as bad.

That's probably because it was over before it started. :tongueout I recall there being a lot of hype over at the likes of Twitch (now ScreenAnarchy) leading up to the release of 'Saints and Sinners', but when it came out I was left pretty underwhelmed. Still, in comparison to 'Invincible' it's a masterpiece.

18 hours ago, DrNgor said:

I have to say that Miss May Myat Noe is friggin' gorgeous--I'd never heard of her, but google'd her after reading the review.

Sadly a warrant was issued for her arrest last year for speaking out against the military coup in Myanmar.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Sadly a warrant was issued for her arrest last year for speaking out against the military coup in Myanmar.

That makes me sad. May the top officers' families be bulldozed!!!

• Like 2

ShaOW!linDude
On 3/8/2022 at 1:12 AM, One Armed Boxer said:

I recall there being a lot of hype over at the likes of Twitch (now ScreenAnarchy) leading up to the release of 'Saints and Sinners', but when it came out I was left pretty underwhelmed.

As a cop/action movie, I enjoyed it somewhat, but it certainly didn't deliver on the MA like I had hoped it would.

• Like 2