Sword of Heaven and Hell

NoKUNGFUforYU

NoKUNGFUforYU

So I started on this movie with help from my father-in-law trying to sub it was him reading the Chinese subtitles that are hard-coded onto the print. I don't know if you guys are very familiar with this but it's one of Chen Kuan Tai's first appearances as a co-star along with Jason Pai Piao as the bad guy. From what my father-in-law told me the one-armed magic none is the none character in this movie as well. It's got some decent double-crosses and the story takes place over a few years. My friend Christian actually finish the translation and corrected some of mine and my father-in-law's as you have to have a complete flow of dialogue to accurately sub some of these things otherwise context will be off. What he did also that was really nice if put black blocking on the white Subs so they covered up the old subtitles anyways decent flick and a nice addition to the old school Rouge collection I am trying to build with my friends.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/3/2018 at 5:01 AM, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

So I started on this movie with help from my father-in-law trying to sub it was him reading the Chinese subtitles that are hard-coded onto the print. I don't know if you guys are very familiar with this but it's one of Chen Kuan Tai's first appearances as a co-star along with Jason Pai Piao as the bad guy.

Good luck with this project @NoKUNGFUforYU.

NoKUNGFUforYU

All finished, came out nice! Picture could be better, but nice to have this rare Chen Kuan Tai out there. One Armed Magic Nun is a character in this one, as well as a young one armed Swordwoman character. Not exactly a Shaw Bros production, but a decent little weepy Wu Xia.

Archived