Enter the Fire (2018) Ian Lauer, Lou Ferrigno

AlbertV

On the run from the mob, Jake Bolt visits his estranged foster brother. As the mafia closes in, the two brothers must band together to fend off the mafia - while trying not to kill each other in the process. Star Ian Lauer is also the film's fight choreographer. Came across this as I was looking up information on John Ozuna, who is appearing in the upcoming Venom and The Dragon Unleashed.

MV5BZWZlNjMyYjItYTA0Yi00YjYxLTg5MGItNGY1

• Like 2

MMA has breathed new life into what was already a pretty popular genre, the illegal streetfight or tournament flicks. That must continue to do well? otherwise they'ed have stopped churning them out by now.

Behind the scenes still.

MV5BNjQxMDgyMTItZmNjNy00NTQ5LWJjZTAtZjQy

It rumoured that Lou Ferringo house is like this every weekend, one of the reason he was hired, so they didnt need to create a set, or hire any ladies as extras.

Just a very bad joke on my part, before anyone takes that as fact.

MV5BN2YyMjQ1NzAtMjNmZi00ZTRhLTkwZWUtZTUx

Another behind the scene still.

MV5BZDBjYTJiMDQtMGY4Zi00NTZhLTlkNTctYzBi

Anohter promo poster.

MV5BMWMzOTA5ZGQtZjE3ZC00NGEyLThhMjQtOTZi

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

ShaOW!linDude

Watched this last night. It's available on Tubi. Not a bad indie flick. The story is nothing new, and the acting isn't too bad. There are lots of fights. The choreography isn't groundbreaking, but there were quite a few nice combos. And it only clocks about 75-80 minutes in run time. Definitely worth seeing once. 

Honestly, as I watched this, I kept thinking, "This guy could be the new Jeff Wincott." I'd like to see him in more stuff. He got skills, and he's a good screen fighter.

• Like 3