The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

20 hours ago, actionfan93 said:

Do you think we see more dual region releases region a girls with guns releases from 88 and b region releases from Eureka or does Eureka have exclusive rights to those you mentioned I really hope both 88 and Eureka can put them out

I'm not really sure to be honest, I'm guessing Arrow films would be picking up the Eureka releases for Region A. 88 Films has some classics coming as well. :)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

I'm not really sure to be honest, I'm guessing Arrow films would be picking up the Eureka releases for Region A. 88 Films has some classics coming as well. :)

Well I hope Angel and Killer angels are coming in the near future 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Drunken Monk said:

Does anyone know the movie Frank Djeng’s just done commentary for?

FB97C82A-4859-497F-821A-77A8961F69DA.jpeg

Pretty sure that’s Magnificent Warriors :) Maybe for the eureka release? 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Ramji said:

Pretty sure that’s Magnificent Warriors :) Maybe for the eureka release? 

Ah, I thought it might be for some film we don’t know about yet. Frank’s been know. To drop hints far in advance.

But yes, I think you’re right.

• Like 2

A little off-topic, but there a lot of nice remastered movies on chinese sites, some of them seem to have been remastered by the same Taiwanese? lab, because they look the same. The movies are Excelsior, The Good the Bad the Loser, Monkey Fist, End of the Wicked Tigers, The Mad Cold Blood Murder, He has Nothing but Kung Fu, His Name is Nobody, The Chinese Dragon, Prominent Eunuch Chen Ho, Fighting Ace, Furious Killer, Hero of the Wild, Shaolin vs Black Magic, Dog King and Snake King, Sea Girls, Clash of the Professionals,, Descendant of Wing Chun, Young Hero, Return of Kung Fu Dragon, Art of War by Sun Tzu and some Bruce Li movies.

Maybe some labels like Eureka, Arrow or Severin could work a deal with the right holders, to release them in boxsets or something like that. You can find some of these movies on Youtube too.

Also would be nice if they can get some of the movies that have been released on Germany, like Gold Mask, Shaolin Kung Fu Master, Fury in Storm, Knight Errant, The Master and the Kid, etc.

Obviously who has the rights on each region is important, but is a waste to have these releases on some limited editions that are very hard to get.

• Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1

42 minutes ago, manuhugo said:

A little off-topic, but there a lot of nice remastered movies on chinese sites, some of them seem to have been remastered by the same Taiwanese? lab, because they look the same. The movies are Excelsior, The Good the Bad the Loser, Monkey Fist, End of the Wicked Tigers, The Mad Cold Blood Murder, He has Nothing but Kung Fu, His Name is Nobody, The Chinese Dragon, Prominent Eunuch Chen Ho, Fighting Ace, Furious Killer, Hero of the Wild, Shaolin vs Black Magic, Dog King and Snake King, Sea Girls, Clash of the Professionals,, Descendant of Wing Chun, Young Hero, Return of Kung Fu Dragon, Art of War by Sun Tzu and some Bruce Li movies.

Maybe some labels like Eureka, Arrow or Severin could work a deal with the right holders, to release them in boxsets or something like that. You can find some of these movies on Youtube too.

Also would be nice if they can get some of the movies that have been released on Germany, like Gold Mask, Shaolin Kung Fu Master, Fury in Storm, Knight Errant, The Master and the Kid, etc.

Obviously who has the rights on each region is important, but is a waste to have these releases on some limited editions that are very hard to get.

And do you have a link to these Chinese sites please?

• Buddha Bless You 1

Not going to lie, they are not legal sites. So I dont know if I can share the links or promote them. They are like chinese Putlocker and 123movies. There are tons of chinese sites of these type that have these movies.

Edited by manuhugo
  • Buddha Bless You 1

54 minutes ago, manuhugo said:

Not going to lie, they are not legal sites. So I dont know if I can share the links or promote them. They are like chinese Putlocker and 123movies. There are tons of chinese sites of these type that have these movies.

Nothing in China is real. Fake cars, fake mobiles, even fake eggs and piracy galore. You can PM me instead.

I saw a few of them but they are limited to Chinese speakers who have access to a QQ code. 

completely off topic, and who who ever believe a story about fake eggs? So I'll give you proof. Apparently cheaper to make then rearing chooks. 

Edited by Yggdrasil
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, manuhugo said:

@NoKUNGFUforYU has done customs of some of those titles.

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Moderation Team
9 hours ago, manuhugo said:

You're correct. We don't allow the promotion of any illegal streaming, torrent, and/or download sites on this forum. Please refrain from doing so.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 9

Understood, thank you for telling me. I meant no ill, I just wanted to point out that these restoration are out there and would be nice if some label grab them and release a boxset like the Joseph Kuo one for example. I have a hunch Severin is working with some of the Bruce Li movies. That would be great.

• Like 5

Moderation Team
25 minutes ago, manuhugo said:

Understood, thank you for telling me. I meant no ill, I just wanted to point out that these restoration are out there and would be nice if some label grab them and release a boxset like the Joseph Kuo one for example. I have a hunch Severin is working with some of the Bruce Li movies. That would be great.

No problem there. Fingers crossed there is some movement with some of these films if not all of them.

• Like 6

Chu Liu Hsiang
On 1/12/2023 at 9:03 PM, Yggdrasil said:

completely off topic, and who who ever believe a story about fake eggs? So I'll give you proof. Apparently cheaper to make then rearing chooks. 

several factcheck sites have dealt with this story, and came to the conclusion that these are basically toy eggs, and not eggs meant to be sold as food. Why someone would want an egg to play with is beyond my understanding but that's true for lots of things :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chu Liu Hsiang said:

several factcheck sites have dealt with this story, and came to the conclusion that these are basically toy eggs, and not eggs meant to be sold as food. Why someone would want an egg to play with is beyond my understanding but that's true for lots of things :D

I'm sure you heard of the baby milk powder scandal? Chinese laws concerning food isn't as strict as other counties and people can just pay off the officials to look the other way. 

• Like 1

thundered mantis

Ohhhh man! Not asking to reveal the actual movies, but are those never released before on HD or is it just the packaging that is new?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, thundered mantis said:

Ohhhh man! Not asking to reveal the actual movies, but are those never released before on HD or is it just the packaging that is new?

New titles, not a repackage. :)

• Like 10
  • Buddha Bless You 3

5 minutes ago, Irongod2112 said:

New titles, not a repackage. :)

very curious were these and the others mentioned on 88 already on the schedule or did popular demand add them to the schedule

• Like 2