The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

TigerCage1990

Just got In The Line of Duty aka Yes Madam in the mail today.  But....I suspect  Michelle Yeoh and Cynthia Rothrock were the Santa Clauses who beat up some people trying to get my mail.

20221219_160234.jpg

• Like 9

thundered mantis

was gonna hold for the 88 boxset, I prefer the 88 packagiing and art, but it´s been cheaper for me to get the 4 eurekas plus magnificent warriors than it´d have been to buy the 88 one. So...

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, thundered mantis said:

was gonna hold for the 88 boxset, I prefer the 88 packagiing and art, but it´s been cheaper for me to get the 4 eurekas plus magnificent warriors than it´d have been to buy the 88 one. So...

I'm about to do the same as you. I already bought the first one from amazon because it's already out of stock on Zavvi and Terracotta !

• Like 2

thundered mantis
On 12/21/2022 at 10:42 PM, ShawAngela said:

I'm about to do the same as you. I already bought the first one from amazon because it's already out of stock on Zavvi and Terracotta !

Take a look at eureka's page, I always buy directly from them as I get no shipping chaeges over 50 quid to Spain. 

1 hour ago, thundered mantis said:

Take a look at eureka's page, I always buy directly from them as I get no shipping chaeges over 50 quid to Spain. 

They don't use paypal...:(

• Like 2

Should the ITLOD movies be watched in a certain order? Or are they independent?

And which ones are Royal Warriors and Magnificent Warriors and Yes Madam (I think this is the 2nd)?

ironfistedmonk
32 minutes ago, AslanBey said:

Should the ITLOD movies be watched in a certain order? Or are they independent?

And which ones are Royal Warriors and Magnificent Warriors and Yes Madam (I think this is the 2nd)?

Yes Madam is the first one, Royal Warriors the second, Magnificent Warriors isn't part of this series and you can watch them in any order really as there isn't a through story as far as I can remember, although it's been a while since I've seen them

• Like 6

It must be Burning Paradise. Great film have the HK blu. I expected 88 to release this, as they seem to mirror VS titles.Will be getting for no doubt OG audio.

2 hours ago, TigerCage1990 said:

But that's 20 years early or did Eureka discover time travel?

If they did it would be a Eureka moment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, saltysam said:

It must be Burning Paradise. Great film have the HK blu. I expected 88 to release this, as they seem to mirror VS titles.Will be getting for no doubt OG audio.

Doesn't the VS blu ray also use the original audio? Lossless Cantonese 2.0, 48kHz, 24 bit)?

2 hours ago, saltysam said:

I bought the Spectrum release a while ago just because the only release I had of it was my old HKVideo VHS, but I won't double or triple dip for this one, I prefer by far our old 60-80's fu movies...

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

Doesn't the VS blu ray also use the original audio? Lossless Cantonese 2.0, 48kHz, 24 bit)?

No doubt it does but I knew this was coming to the UK eventually so wasn't going to splurge on the VS release knowing that.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, saltysam said:

No doubt it does but I knew this was coming to the UK eventually so wasn't going to splurge on the VS release knowing that.

I always forget you're in the UK. yeah, you'll save close to £20 buying this Eureka release.

• Like 2