The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

Niklaus Vogel
2 hours ago, JCLegend86 said:

I hope Eureka will announce ITLOD 3 and 4 this week and that they will make a rigid case for all 4 movies

I think it will most likely be MAGNIFICENT WARRIORS and Sonny Chiba's BULLET TRAIN for February and ITLOD 3 and 4 for March.

• Like 2

Will Eureka do that rigid cardboard thing still to house ITLOD 1-4 or was that just rumour? As soon as that is confirmed I will start buying Eureka's releases. Its pretty much the deal breaker for me unless 88Films has some out of this world extras. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JCLegend86 said:

Will Eureka do that rigid cardboard thing still to house ITLOD 1-4 or was that just rumour? As soon as that is confirmed I will start buying Eureka's releases. Its pretty much the deal breaker for me unless 88Films has some out of this world extras. 

Just a rumor at this point. I think they would end up doing it though to cater to fans.

• Like 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1

So watching Dead & the deadly again from the Chinese DVD days. So read the back of the blu and said 'First time released in Blighty.' Wow. Never knew that. 

A brand new release and one grammar mistake already. Jesus, can't they check their work after subbing it?

Timestamp 57:59 - Dumb Boy (Sammo)

How dare you mention revenge? Don't you know your (sic) despicable.

Edited by Yggdrasil
  • Like 1

thelastweaponmaster

Hi;

Does anyone know if Eureka's release of Yes Madam will have the same features/extras as the version contained in 88's "In the Line of Duty" boxset or will the features/extras be different?   Just wondering if it is worthwhile to pick up the Eureka's release of Yes Madam.

Thanks for any info that people can provide.

31 minutes ago, thelastweaponmaster said:

Hi;

Does anyone know if Eureka's release of Yes Madam will have the same features/extras as the version contained in 88's "In the Line of Duty" boxset or will the features/extras be different?   Just wondering if it is worthwhile to pick up the Eureka's release of Yes Madam.

They don't work together, so if either are producing new features they won't be the same. I know Frank Djeng said that the Rothrock interviews he did are different.

Edited by bickle14
  • Like 2

On 11/30/2022 at 9:45 PM, thelastweaponmaster said:

Hi;

Apparently, they're not including the classic dub on this one, which hurts a bit. Loved the old VHS of Police Assassins 2 - the dub was comedy gold.

4 hours ago, tomgray2404 said:

Apparently, they're not including the classic dub on this one, which hurts a bit. Loved the old VHS of Police Assassins 2 - the dub was comedy gold.

The export cut with the classic English dub will be featured on both Eureka & 88 Films releases. :)

• Like 8
  • Buddha Bless You 1

18 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

The export cut with the classic English dub will be featured on both Eureka & 88 Films releases. :)

Do both labels have more girls with guns coming I hope 1 of them has Angel/iron angels in the pipeline 

• Buddha Bless You 1

On 12/2/2022 at 4:04 AM, Irongod2112 said:

This has literally just made my weekend.

• Like 3

Master with OK Fingers
On 12/2/2022 at 4:04 AM, Irongod2112 said:

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Like 3

Watched Yes,Madam earlier. Nice transfer but the movie hasn't aged too well, too much time spent with Tsui Hark's annoying character.it's a keeper though.

Edited by saltysam
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, saltysam said:

Watched Yes,Madam earlier. Nice transfer but the movie hasn't aged too well, too much time spent with Tsui Hark's annoying character.it's a keeper though.

I love the action in Yes Madam but it always bugged me that Yeoh/Rothrock get less screen time than Shum, Hoi & Hark. It seems odd as I thought the movie was supposed to showcase the two action actresses.

• Like 2

Just now, andy338 said:

I love the action in Yes Madam but it always bugged me that Yeoh/Rothrock get less screen time than Shum, Hoi & Hark. It seems odd as I thought the movie was supposed to showcase the two action actresses.

Agree,they were supporting characters in their own showcase movie.

• Like 2

Aside from the finale, I haven’t seen Yes Madam , but it seems like we have a My Young Auntie type of situation. A trailer that shows a lot of the action but none of the bad comedy .

I got a dispatched notification Monday and had completely forgotten I had preordered Yes Madam . Still excited to see it because I looked at the restroom fight clip on Eureka’s YouTube and it has the same synth soundtrack as Royal Warriors, which is greatness . 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, HeavenSword said:

Aside from the finale, I haven’t seen Yes Madam , but it seems like we have a My Young Auntie type of situation. A trailer that shows a lot of the action but none of the bad comedy .

I got a dispatched notification Monday and had completely forgotten I had preordered Yes Madam . Still excited to see it because I looked at the restroom fight clip on Eureka’s YouTube and it has the same synth soundtrack as Royal Warriors, which is greatness . 

If you haven't seen it yet it's definitely worth watching and i'm sure the Eureka disc will be the best presentation available but in my opinion it could've been so much better if the focus was more on the action than the bad comedy.

• Like 2