The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

Well Paramount in the UK has started to drop the blu but they haven't reduced the price.Arrow 4k's only have the 4k disc in most cases and are expensive. Police Story trilogy is £60, no blus in the set. Don;t think dropping the blu means cheaper pricing.

thundered mantis
19 minutes ago, Irongod2112 said:

Putting the finishing touches on an upcoming Sammo title that should be getting announced soon. :)

Can you say if it's a modern day or a classic era title? 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Irongod2112 said:

Putting the finishing touches on an upcoming Sammo title that should be getting announced soon. :)

"Finishing touches" = Touch, "getting announced soon" (letting go) = Go... Touch & Go:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Buddha Bless You 2

thundered mantis

Oh man. Two Toothless Tigers is so CRIMINALLY underrated, having an insane level of action. 

Or The Victim. That would be a milestone. Hope it's any of those. 

• Like 6
  • Buddha Bless You 2

PLEASE LET IT BE THE VICTIM OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Like 7
  • Buddha Bless You 2

thundered mantis

Go figure Irongod says now one of his teasin style lines like "keep the faith in Buddha and we may end up enjoying two Sammo classic gems in the not so distant future" :laluot_02:

Edited by thundered mantis
  • Like 3

The Vicitm in widescreen would be the best thing since sliced bread....

of course "Legend of a fighter" in widescreen would be equally great (i know it's not a Sammo movie) 😉

• Like 7

Pantyhose Hero or Don’t Give A Damn. Ha!

Nah I’m gonna go with The Victim or Touch And Go 👍🏽

Edited by HeavenSword
  • Like 3

Chemical Lemon
38 minutes ago, Graysman said:

Eureka as just released this message any ideas??

45C88A05-A9E4-4709-9017-637AE32AC445.jpeg

Spooky encounters two is probably too much to hope for, right? I assume dead and the deadly would be more likely.

• Like 5

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Graysman said:

I hope it's ENCOUNTER OF THE SPOOKY KIND 2! :bigsmile:

1 hour ago, Drunken Monk said:

The Dead and the Deadly!

That would be cool too.

51 minutes ago, Graysman said:

Eureka also releasing ??

EA91E3AE-7EC4-4DFE-9CFC-AD3AFA60C17D.jpeg

That's definitely SON OF THE WHITE MARE (1981).

43 minutes ago, Chemical Lemon said:

Spooky encounters two is probably too much to hope for, right? I assume dead and the deadly would be more likely.

No, it's not too much to hope for. :nerd: Come on, lets all get to hoping! :wink:

• Like 6
  • Buddha Bless You 1

1 hour ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

I hope it's ENCOUNTER OF THE SPOOKY KIND 2! :bigsmile:

That would be cool too.

That's definitely SON OF THE WHITE MARE (1981).

No, it's not too much to hope for. :nerd: Come on, lets all get to hoping! :wink:

Unfortunately Encounters of the Spooky Kind 2 is with Warner Brothers I did try to negotiate with them for a box set for Eureka unfortunately they wanted crazy money and a deal couldn't be made. :(

It's such a shame that Warner has Spooky 2, Pedicab Driver and Pantyhose Hero and they just been sitting on them all these years.

• Like 5
  • Sad 8

1 hour ago, Irongod2112 said:

Unfortunately Encounters of the Spooky Kind 2 is with Warner Brothers I did try to negotiate with them for a box set for Eureka unfortunately they wanted crazy money and a deal couldn't be made. :(

It's such a shame that Warner has Spooky 2, Pedicab Driver and Pantyhose Hero and they just been sitting on them all these years.

They're too busy deleting their own unreleased films to bother touching those. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

thundered mantis
2 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

Oh damn

5 hours ago, Graysman said:

Definitely The Dead & The Deadly. The movie itself is decent but it contains one of Sammo's best fight set-pieces, where he takes on Kwan Yung-Moon and Yuen Miu, and Chung Fat after that.

• Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1

3 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

Ah yes... The same company that is making DC look like shit rn. They love the green but take massive piles of elephant dung on every sort of fan they have. I wonder if their new management will start heading towards the right direction.

• Like 1

Have to say, kinda disappointed with dead and the deadly. Its ok but nowhere near as good as spooky encounters 1 and 2. If it were part of a spooky sammo collection by all means take my money but a standalone release is kinda a stretch for me personally. Maybe if its a reaply good price. Still keep up releasing them though cos its just my opinion. :smile

• Like 3

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

It looks like this scene from The Dead and the Deadly

8ECD1F8B-D4FC-4F8D-86B6-C80F72E6E989.gif

Good call, sir.

5 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

I forgot this title is one of the many prisoners in the Warner Brothers dungeon. Er, I mean "vault". :dull Thanks very much for trying though @Irongod2112. We do appreciate the effort. Still, all the ones you have scored have been wonderful!

2 hours ago, DiP said:

Definitely The Dead & The Deadly. The movie itself is decent but it contains one of Sammo's best fight set-pieces, where he takes on Kwan Yung-Moon and Yuen Miu, and Chung Fat after that.

Right you are! Sammo vs Kwan Yung Moon, you say? :nerd: You nailed it @Drunken Monk. I haven't seen THE DEAD AND THE DEADLY in decades, so didn't recognize that ghost at all.

• Like 5