The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

Master with OK Fingers

Its getting to the point now where if a release isn't delayed by 88 or Eureka, I'm going to think that they've missed something and will be looking for a mistake! lol

Looking Jim Carrey GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 8/11/2022 at 9:22 AM, Master with OK Fingers said:

Its getting to the point now where if a release isn't delayed by 88 or Eureka, I'm going to think that they've missed something and will be looking for a mistake! lol

Looking Jim Carrey GIF

Funny you should say that, Eureka did miss a very nice feature off their list of specs.

Plus Hapkido has two original English dubs so you'll be well catered for lol.

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Master with OK Fingers
6 hours ago, Drunksnake said:

Funny you should say that, Eureka did miss a very nice feature off their list of specs.

Plus Hapkido has two original English dubs so you'll be well catered for lol.

lol, music to my ears

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Darth Kermit

I wonder when Arrow is going to announce their Region A release of these two. Perhaps November, with Shawscope? I cancelled my eureka preorder when they announced that Arrow was doing a release because they'll probably have better artwork.

• Like 2

On 8/12/2022 at 9:40 PM, Darth Kermit said:

I wonder when Arrow is going to announce their Region A release of these two. Perhaps November, with Shawscope? I cancelled my eureka preorder when they announced that Arrow was doing a release because they'll probably have better artwork.

Which two are you talking about, please ?

Darth Kermit

Hapkido and Lady Whirlwind. I'm pretty sure it's a partner release

Edit: Just checked and yeah, James Flower tweeted back in June it was a partner release with Arrow

Edited by Darth Kermit
  • Like 3

Extremely impressed by Shaolin Plot. For a fairly obscure film, it’s better than several well known, well regarded “classics” I’ve watched recently. 

• Like 10
  • Buddha Bless You 1

So last year about nov/dec we were hit with a double wallet whalloping with shawscope and eureka had cinematic vengeance. Is there any chance now that shawscope vol 2 we are gonna be in for a similar themed box set from eureka that i need to secure the funds for? Part of me is hoping not but the other part of me that loves a good box set is sitting fingers crossed. Please i need dates. Lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, saltysam said:

Is it me or has the 88 films thread disappeared?

I just found the whole thread... deleted! It must've been an accident by a mod. I've restored it.

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 4

Can anyone answer this question I have?

I notice Amazon UK isn’t carrying the 4K Police Story. Amazon has it listed as:
Currently Unavailable. Does this mean the boxset is sold out, or will it be up for preorder in a later stadium? 
Getting in contact with Amazon is a hassle. 
so i thought dropping my question in here!

thanx.

• Like 1

Could be related to you location. Amazon is known for blocking pre-orders of products outside of your own location. Are you in UK or elsewhere?

In any case I'd suggest ordering from Eureka directly. They ship earlier, to a lot of places and in many cases free of charge.

https://eurekavideo.co.uk/movie/the-police-story-trilogy-limited-edition-box-set-4k-ultra-hd/

• Like 2

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Kevin Chan said:

Could be related to you location. Amazon is known for blocking pre-orders of products outside of your own location. Are you in UK or elsewhere?

In any case I'd suggest ordering from Eureka directly. They ship earlier, to a lot of places and in many cases free of charge.

https://eurekavideo.co.uk/movie/the-police-story-trilogy-limited-edition-box-set-4k-ultra-hd/

4 hours ago, Jochem said:

Okay thanx! I live in the Netherlands btw.

Same as @Kevin Chan I almost always order Eureka titles directly from them, and they're great. Fast shipping and movies safely packaged.

• Like 3

I have been chatting with Eureka.
And the strangest thing happens. 
they tell me their Boxset is available on the Amazon UK site. But wheni surf to Amazon UK site, it isn’t? Its listed as Currently Unavailable. 😵💫 

24 minutes ago, Jochem said:

I have been chatting with Eureka.
And the strangest thing happens. 
they tell me their Boxset is available on the Amazon UK site. But wheni surf to Amazon UK site, it isn’t? Its listed as Currently Unavailable. 😵💫 

Same for me. Because I'm visiting from Germany. It's definitely related to region blocking since you're in the Netherlands. If you'd have a British IP address you the page would look different, allowing you to pre-order.

Screenshot_20220825-174722.png

• Like 1

OpiumKungFuCracker
1 hour ago, Kevin Chan said:

Same for me. Because I'm visiting from Germany. It's definitely related to region blocking since you're in the Netherlands. If you'd have a British IP address you the page would look different, allowing you to pre-order.

Screenshot_20220825-174722.png

Is this @KUNG FU BOB artwork? Also more art with Jackie's clean kicks, Look at those shoes!! Them gotta be either adidas or Nike SB. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

That sucks. I tried the link just now and it is available to order for me. :worried

Thanx for your effort!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Django said:

Will this box have regular Blu-Rays as well or only 4K HDR?

Only UHDs. If you wan't them on Blu-ray, you'd have to buy their previous release of Police Story I & II and then their new edition of Police Story III.

• Like 3