The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

actionfan93

Royal warriors was announced for 2023 I wonder if they got in the line of duty 3 and 4 and I wonder if they have more girls with guns planned 

• Like 3

Magnificent Warriors on BluRay is...

Magnificent!! Can't wait! Do you guys think Criterion might pick it up? Or another NA-compatible label?

• Like 4

The rest of the ITLOD needs to get releases! I'm going to take Irongod liking my previous post about Cynthia Khan as a sign!

Edited by bickle14
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, actionfan93 said:

Royal warriors was announced for 2023 I wonder if they got in the line of duty 3 and 4 and I wonder if they have more girls with guns planned 

I really hope so. Love Girls with guns movies, so may great films in that genre

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Irongod2112 said:

Nope.

I am curious, did Eureka tease these to get ahead of an announcement of US releases for these three? It seems a little early to be teasing the two 2023 titles.

Super Ninja

YES! YES! YES! 

So the party continues in 2023. 

1 hour ago, dwk said:

I am curious, did Eureka tease these to get ahead of an announcement of US releases for these three? It seems a little early to be teasing the two 2023 titles.

I welcome this early announcement. It's fair play. Nobody's forced into double dipping on account of upcoming releases being kept in the dark. Knowing Arrow won't be joining this round and with Eureka covering the UK release of In the Line of Duty films, I can now cross a couple of German releases from my wishlist. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, H A S S A N said:

Frank Djeng mentioned there's a BIG announcement for a November release from Eureka, I wonder what it could be?

Supercop 2 I hope

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

Nope.

Interesting, Frank Djeng said he thought so. OldPangYu is definitely teasing something in the US. WHAT IS GOING ON?!? :laugh

Criterion?

Edited by bickle14
  • Like 1

actionfan93

@Irongod2112 i hope Eureka has in the line of duty 3 and 4 coming as well and if another label doesn't have them yet hoping angel and killer angels are upcoming in the near future and possibly princess madam 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickle14 said:

Interesting, Frank Djeng said he thought so. OldPangYu is definitely teasing something in the US. WHAT IS GOING ON?!? :laugh

Criterion?

88 Films perhaps? Yes Madam is a Miramax title, and 88 Films have gotten access to those in the US considering they're doing Police Story 3 and Dragons Forever.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, H A S S A N said:

Frank Djeng mentioned there's a BIG announcement for a November release from Eureka, I wonder what it could be?

Another Angela Mao's box ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, panzer said:

88 Films perhaps? Yes Madam is a Miramax title, and 88 Films have gotten access to those in the US considering they're doing Police Story 3 and Dragons Forever.

Oh yea... maybe 88 will do the whole ITLOD box for Region A! One can hope...

Edited by bickle14
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ShawAngela said:

Another Angela Mao's box ?

they won't release another Mao box so soon after the first one i reckon.

Drunken Monk
9 hours ago, H A S S A N said:

Could this be the 4K Bruce Lee set that's on its way? Or does someone else have that in their schedule? Arrow, maybe?

42 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

Could this be the 4K Bruce Lee set that's on its way? Or does someone else have that in their schedule? Arrow, maybe?

Arrow is doing that.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, H A S S A N said:

A Better Tomorrow II director's cut in time for the 35th anniversary of the film in December!  It's a long shot, but it doesn't get much bigger than that does it?  I can dream, can't I?!

Edited by starschwar
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, H A S S A N said:

John Woo: The Complete Heroic Bloodshed Collection box set.

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 2

16 minutes ago, WaverBoy said:

John Woo: The Complete Heroic Bloodshed Collection box set.

And I thought I was dreaming big!  Let's will this thing into existence! 

• Like 3

Super Ninja
14 hours ago, dwk said:

Arrow is doing that.

Is that officially confirmed? 

On 8/3/2022 at 10:29 AM, H A S S A N said:

Yuen Biao box? 

The Champions, The Peacock King, The Iceman Cometh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Super Ninja said:

Is that officially confirmed?

"Officially"? no. But Arrow had BLBOX on their 2022 hint slate. Frank Djeng also mentioned something in a YouTube interview a few months back (where he also hinted at the Police Story UHD set).

• Like 2

actionfan93
On 8/2/2022 at 3:58 PM, bickle14 said:

The rest of the ITLOD needs to get releases! I'm going to take Irongod liking my previous post about Cynthia Khan as a sign!

I do think they are coming Irongod told us in the line of duty fans to wait instead of purchasing the german versions and I think Angel will be coming and potentially Killer Angels and Princess Madam who knows what others could follow us girls with guns fans are blessed to see the ones that do get the 88,Eureka or other major label's treatments

• Like 3