The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
10 hours ago, AlexanderFu said:

LOL, you guys and ladies are killing me with these threads! I just saw The Shaolin Plot BR in this thread, and I didn't see it yet completely, so I ordered that (and Duel to the Death - one of THE BEST). Another 46$ out the door, but I'll do my part to support, even though I got the movies (Not in BR though). I just wish they came with posters. I'm gonna frame 'em and hang 'em, like they were gold records or something.

Between 88, Eureka, Arrow and whoever else, I bought about 20+ Blu-rays in the past month. No one can say I didn't try to support at least! Every one should pick up their favorites. it's definitely worth it imo.

You are a truly dedicated fan!

Man, wait until you get DUEL TO THE DEATH- I'd been daydreaming about a Blu-ray release of this for years... and as far as the disc's contents, it surpassed all my hopes. :nerd: It's a stupendous release.

• Like 8

actionfan93

Eureka since your listening to what fans want here's my Hong Kong Action wish list not a huge one since you and other labels have fulfilled many of my requests so thanks a bunch for all the work you and others have done at getting our favorites out there in their best video quality possible

Girls with guns

Angel and maybe Angel 2

Killer Angels

In the line of Duty 1-4 or 1-5

Dreaming the Reality

Princess Madam

Hong Kong Action

Jackie Chan's Who Am I

Hard Boiled-Long Shot I know but who knows in the future what will happen

The Killer- Same as Hard Boiled unlikely but I am sure should the opportunity arise you will make a huge attempt at securing the rights

Thanks Eureka for getting Project A,Police Story 1-3 and other great films I enjoy out there in the best video quality possible

• Like 2

AlexanderFu
On 6/30/2022 at 1:02 PM, KUNG FU BOB said:

You are a truly dedicated fan!

Man, wait until you get DUEL TO THE DEATH- I'd been daydreaming about a Blu-ray release of this for years... and as far as the disc's contents, it surpassed all my hopes. :nerd: It's a stupendous release.

Of course it was fantastic, just like you said. I remember the 1st version I saw of it was a DVD5 or 9 with a bright blue line down the vertical edge, had to zoom it out because it was distracting, but this is just so nice. All of them are so nice, that's why I decided to get them. Ching Siu-tung is just a beast. I loved him in Monkey Kung Fu and he does a great job directing. I still think 'To Kill With Intrigue is the best looking restoration to B.R. I have seen. Maybe they just had good material to work with, but that for me is the best picture quality of a Blu-ray I have seen so far. It's great shipping is free, but you don't get a tracking number, so I cannot check every other minute if it moved a few feet, but I had to order the Joeseph Kuo set! On It's way. I wish I started earlier - all the old 88's are GONE!

Edited by AlexanderFu
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, AlexanderFu said:

... I wish I started earlier - all the old 88's are GONE!

You say it, man. The idiot I am, I also noticed it too late and bled a lot when I hunted them down on ebay. Especially the slip-cover versions.

• Like 3

Anyone that missed out on Skinny Tiger Fatty Dragon and Millionaire's Express, Eureka will be releasing a standard edition of each on Sept. 12. Pre-orders are up on the site now!! :thumbsup

• Like 2

On 6/29/2022 at 11:26 PM, AlexanderFu said:

LOL, you guys and ladies are killing me with these threads! I just saw The Shaolin Plot BR in this thread, and I didn't see it yet completely, so I ordered that (and Duel to the Death - one of THE BEST). Another 46$ out the door, but I'll do my part to support, even though I got the movies (Not in BR though). I just wish they came with posters. I'm gonna frame 'em and hang 'em, like they were gold records or something.

Between 88, Eureka, Arrow and whoever else, I bought about 20+ Blu-rays in the past month. No one can say I didn't try to support at least! Every one should pick up their favorites. it's definitely worth it imo.

I bought Shaolin Plot and Duel to the Death a few days ago too.

Edited by venom10463
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, BigDruDogg said:

Anyone that missed out on Skinny Tiger Fatty Dragon and Millionaire's Express, Eureka will be releasing a standard edition of each on Sept. 12. Pre-orders are up on the site now!! :thumbsup

And on sale

• Like 1

Does the standard edition of Millionares' Express not feature the hybrid cut?  If not, will that version be reissued at any point?  I had the pleasure of making that version my very first viewing of the film.  That experience deserves to stay in print, Eureka did a terrific job.  I'd have never known anything had ever once been missing, seamless.

Edited by starschwar
  • Like 1

It's an LE exclusive sadly. Probably the only way it gets reissued is if some label releases Millionaire's Express in the US and chooses to include it.

It was a fantastic edit though and I can't really see myself watching any other version now. I wish Eureka just made it part of the standard too.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, starschwar said:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Eurekaentertainment/videos

Still visible to me, unless there's some specific videos that have gone missing.  Maybe they are age-restricted and you aren't logged in?

I just see the unboxing videos and some "clips" of other movies. Interesting...

Can you find the iron monkey trailer for example?

29 minutes ago, AslanBey said:

I just see the unboxing videos and some "clips" of other movies. Interesting...

Can you find the iron monkey trailer for example?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AslanBey said:

I see "video not available". I think it has sth. to do with my current country. Thanks

I was thinking it might have something to do with international copyright stuff or local censorship laws.  Or your VPN settings if you're on one of this.  I'm in the US if that helps.

• Like 1

HeavenSword

Nice !  I had a feeling Yes Madam would get picked up sometime , everyone talks about that flick  . Hopefully Royal Warriors and Supercop 2 get picked up as well . 

• Like 2

I guess they are breaking up the In The Line of Duty films. From a business standpoint, I get it, especially with Yeoh's popularity this year. It would've been nice for a box set. I hope they release the rest of the films (at least 3-5, which do have remasters, apparently) as a set then.

@Irongod2112 Please say Cynthia Khan will get her due.

Edited by bickle14
  • Like 4